NU The Neverused League IV - Round 3 (Loser's Bracket only)

Laurens isnt responding to my scheduling attempts (check their wall), and there is no way I can play in the interval from today to the next Friday night because I have exams. I've been online every night for the past week except on Wednesday when I had to pull an all-nighter to finish up a uni project. That's why I'd like the activity win over them

Contacted my opponent yesterday, I tried to schedule with him but he never responded or turned up, trying to reschedule but I'm not hopeful.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
whos gonna be my opponent ooo
sorry for the extremely late response to this. Since neither Bushtush nor Altaria236_SM have no notable proof of them trying to schedule with eachother, I will coinflip them.
Bushtush vs Altaria236_SM
new matchup: Chill Shadow vs Bushtush
Shadestep I'm not on the Losers Bracket, is that a mistake or just something random because of the banned ones? oo
yeah that's a mistake on my part, sorry. You're still in Winner's Bracket.
Finchinator receives a bye for round 3 (if you hadn't noticed yet).
Ah rip, I think I missed the time limit by 2 hours, anyways me and my opponent have not played. Tried to schedule w/ him but he showed up late, tried to reschedule w/ him but he never responded. Activity claim.
Activity win granted.
new matchup: TheJFrenzy1 vs Cloud9 NxtLvl
opponent still hasn't responded to my pm, activity
Activity win granted.
Meat Grinder ♫ vs Watchog
Laurens isnt responding to my scheduling attempts (check their wall), and there is no way I can play in the interval from today to the next Friday night because I have exams. I've been online every night for the past week except on Wednesday when I had to pull an all-nighter to finish up a uni project. That's why I'd like the activity win over them
Activity win granted.
carcy vs Laurens
Opponent hasnt responded my message, activity.
Activity win granted.
GunGunJ vs passion
Activity, opponent hasn't responded.
Activity win granted.
fssong vs LordST
Opp Lednah Gave me the win
new matchup:
Hamhamhamham vs CriticalMeme (extension granted)
We were scheduled for today but my opponent never showed up and havent heard from him
Activity win granted.

activity:
Frania
vs Drud - seems pretty obvious, according to VM contact
MultiAmmiratore vs Contact - MultiAmmiratore has put way more effort into scheduling than Contact (ironic?), so it's only fair to give Ammiratore the activity win
Luispeikou vs Eternal Spirit - ES did not respond to Luispeikou's post at all, at least not publicly.

extensions:
Hipparion vs King Billu - both seem to be actively scheduling, so I'll give you guys an extension (deadline stated below)
WhiteLion vs 0Nl - sorry, i accidentally mistagged 0NI. I don't see any contact from either side, so you guys can have an extension until Wednesdaynight and schedule.

coinflips:
Haund
vs StarBlim
Slick Willy vs Trace
HQuaze vs bdov
Shiba
vs praj.pran
Feliburn vs Heldinho
Escoffier vs Heika
Accelgor vs Hyogafodex
Newalfonquest
vs Harpp

PS: If you do not agree with any decisions made here, feel free to contact me to talk and/or solve any issues that may have been caused.

Extension deadline: Wednesday January 31st, Midnight American Time

oops lmao i forgot to post this, this was meant to go up before Round 4 was posted

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)