The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fun to watch I guess.

Even if he can't learn the offense they can just send him downfield every play and draw coverage away from gronk

Not sold on the guy even making it 4 games on the roster tbh tho

The point spread for the vikings-bills game is 17. Lmao Vegas finally realized that squad is trash after vontae Davis retired at halftime lol

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
When you're a Ravens fan but also an Oklahoma Sooners fan, so you're rooting for Baker to pull off the comeback despite the Browns being a division rival.

tyrod will hopefully never see the field again as starter

The Browns would be undefeated if they just started Baker from the beginning like any half sensible team would have

Last edited:
Jimmy G just got carted off the field after going down on that scramble. Looks like his knee buckled just before he was knocked out of bounds. Dude was trying way too hard smh.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
At this point, teams should just stack up on quarterbacks and have them possess the ball on every play. Guaranteed TD since you literally can't even tackle them without being penalized right now.

That's the first time in a while I've heard a Dolphin's stadium that loud, I don't know, this Dolphins team feels different. Next week will see if the tides are truly changing.

Hyped for this week's pats game where tom brady throws 2 yard checkdowns to james white because gronk is tripled covered and his only 2 actual WRs cant get open downfield.

Or 200 yards from sony michel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)