The Aria of Oscillation

Friends,Enemies, and random passerby-er put down your balding frogs and welcome to UU a land that appeases the 4th gen heads and the Anti-Weather extremist the same. I can't take any credit for the star of this team the Idea for the set came from emperorznb but I hope you enjoy it none the less tl:dr Sit down while I use my flamboyant words​

"I don't know anything about music. In my line of work you don't have to".-Elvis Presly

The point of this team is to prove i'm stubborn. A friend of mine whom you may know as Ebeast I know him by a different moniker, said "meloetta has no roles she isn't outclassed in", me being the person I am I accepted the challenge and quickly produced this. The Strategy is to lay down hazards and attempt your hand at cleaning up while not a very complicated one i'm ShadowAbra so the bar probably wasn't set high. With that in mind lets get this shit started​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Great Sage" The Golurk ---Tatical Espionage & Spin Block
/

@Leftovers
~EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Def
~Nature: Impish ~Ability: No Guard
- Stealth Rock / Shadow Punch / Dynamic Punch / Earthquake

Great Sage is a legitimate boss he flies, he sets of stealth rocks, and he is part of the robotic overlord master race and I'm not just saying that because if I don't he'll annihilate me. Seriously though he's a spin blocker and a Stealth rock setter upper heralded by many as one of the greatest moves in the game also worth noting he can take on Snorlax, Slowking, and other annoying special walls.Overall Hail to the King baby​

"Limigant" The Roserade ---Spikes & Grass part of Core
/

@Black Sludge
~EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
~Nature: Calm ~Ability:Natural Cure
- Spikes / Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb / Rest

I don't always need spikes but when I do I get Limi to put them up for me. Me and limi go way back so when I wanted to get a spikes setter upper I naturally turned to the best one in UU. Also takes special hits because of that SpD stat so it's nice because of my Offensive Playstyle though usually I tend to only get 1 layer of spikes up

"SpinningTrop" The Hitmontop ---Spinner & Premier Fighting Type
/
@ Leftovers
~EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
~Nature: Impish ~Ability: Intimidate
-Rapid Spin/ Close Combat / Toxic / Stone Edge

Epilepsy was never this useful, he spins he kills dark types and he uh well that's it. Yeah sadly that's all he does I've been thinking to replace him with Moxie Heracross and get sweeps going with hazards on the field but what about the star of the show meloetta :D. Overally he's a solid guy but really replaceable​

"Bloo" The Azumarill ---Janitorial Services & Premier Water-type
/
@ChoiceBand
~EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
~Nature: Adamant ~Ability: Huge Power
- Aqua Jet / Waterfall / Ice punch / Superpower

My nigga Bloo. He hits shit like a bus driver and picks off weaken pokes that are foolhardy enough to decieve themselves into thinking they can fuck with the nigga bloo. Also that douche bag darmanitan is a pain in the ass so he can get dat work too. He didn't get a page full of badges for slacking off(also he is soo cute)​

"Rory" The Arcanine ---Wallbreaker & Final part of F/W/G
/
@Life Orb
~EVs: 252 Atk / 176 Sp/8 SpD/72 HP
~Nature: Adamant ~Ability: Intimidate
- Flare Blitz / Extreme Speed/ Crunch/ Close Combat

Just because this pokemon is named Rory don't assume it will be terrible He puts in work, He breaks walls...evantually and is incredibly powerful with CC to get rid of annoying Umbreon and for the douche bags that are Snorlax and etc. also Crunch for Slowking. Also I needed a Fire poke for the final part of F/W/G. Don't let this fool you however the real Rory still sucks unfortunately​

"White Queen!" The Meloetta ---Scarf Spamma&Star of the Show
/

@ChoiceScarf
~EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~Nature: Modest ~Ability: Serene Grace
- Psychic/ Shadow Ball / Echoed Voice / Thunderbolt

Smogon cannot ban the white queen her diva spirit will live forever in every feminine man to ever walk these interwebs. The mascot of Pokemon Showdown doesn't fuck around Echoed Voice is insanely powerful although it does take a while to power up hence the hazards. This set would be even better with a shuffler couldn't think of any good ones though maybe a blastoise instead of azumarill or something idk anyway this set is a gimmick but a manly one it single handedly makes UU inhabitants hold their head in shame​

That's the end of it hope you didn't hate it too much and if you didn't drop a luvdisc and i'd hug the shit outta you dawg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherane (Meloetta) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SAtk / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
- Echoed Voice
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Swimming Pools (Azumarill) @ Choice Band
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch
- Superpower
- Waterfall

Money Trees (Roserade) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

m.A.A.d. City (Golurk) @ Leftovers
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- DynamicPunch
- Shadow Punch

Backseat Freestyle (Arcanine) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 72 HP / 8 SDef / 176 Spd / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Flare Blitz

Good Kid (Hitmontop) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Close Combat
- Toxic
- Stone Edge

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
just looking at this team i can tell you probably have a hard time switching around since you lack hard counters to powerful threats but you have lots of choiced pokeon giving your opponent plenty of time to mount attacks.

even if you really wanted to use meloetta i would change her to scarfmienshao which is totally different but he is a lot faster so guys like scarf flygon will have a much harder time sweeping you.

i never really liked rotom-h it always seems slow for me so i would try out life orb or choice specs zapdos which still can beat most things rotom-h would beat while being faster and frankly its really hard to go wrong with zapdos.

good luck friend c: <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)