TEAM "MEGA SUPER AWSOME SAUCE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME, welcome to team awsome sauce, it used to be kinda "BLEH" but when I added some "awsome sauce" TM it became really quite good, so with no further ado, TEAM 4W5SUM3 54UC3

Swampert (Wet dream LOL)

Brave nature
Evs 105hp
55 attack
150 defence
0 speed
0 spec attack
200 spec defence

Moveset
Earthquake
Ice punch
stealth rock
mimic
Item: Leftovers/Lum berry

Swampert is a metaphorical battering ram, wearing opponents down with STAB earthquakes and hitting things that fly with super effective Ice punches while setting up stealth rock. If Azelf or Aerodactyl taunt, I send a Ice punch into their faces. In my opinion, never start with Stealth rock, your just asking to be taunted, which is why I chose this set, to last long enough for the taunt to wear off. Swampert is quite easily my best pokemon on the team. Mimic is based on luck like, picking up a close combat from infernape, or Bullet punch from Scizor

Aggron (no smart nickname)

Brave nature
Evs 100 hp
152 attack
252 defence
0 speed
0 spec attack
6 spec defence

Moveset
Aqua tail
fire punch
Head SMASH
Stone edge
Item Leftovers/Shuca berry

Aggron is a pokemon where you know where you are with it. No gimmicks, a very versatile movepool and a monstrous attack and defence with mediocre hp for good measure. In my opinion, the best skarmory/blissey counter. Blissey hates STAB stone edge and even with Skarmorys High defence, fire punch hurts skarmory a lot. Head SMASH is so overwhelmingly powerful its not even funny. Leftovers negates any entry hazards and Shuca berry lets me check for any sneaky ground attacks. when used well, Aggron can be a Killing machine, but its all about timing and prediction.But it works best when it has had a speed boost passed to it...Along with a swords dance and sub from...

Ninjask (ninjahax)
Adamant nature
Evs: 6 hp
252 attack
0 defence
252 speed
0 spec attack
0 spec defence

Moveset:
X-scissor
Substitute
swords dance
Baton pass
Item: Starf berry

Personally, I use the starf berry because: A) It can boost a stat SHARPLY and B) No matter what the stat boost is, any member can benefit from any stat boost, however, I usually use it nearing the start of the game, to give me more options of who to pass to. Although, i admit, Taunt kinda screws it up and i won't even go onto trick... but 90% of the time, he does his job. and he does it well. Very well.

Salamence (Salymence)

Modest nature
Evs 55 hp
0 attack
100 defence
50 speed
205 spec attack
100 spec defence

Moveset
hydro pump
Heat wave
Wish
Refresh
Item: leftovers

Yea, special bulky salamence. I don't know why but this set is incredibly efficient. Wish helps it keep healthy and with mamoswine and blissey out of the way, it can sweep pretty well. Most people opt for roost for instant recovery but wish allows me to keep other pokemon fighting fit. Heat wave beats steels and hydro pump beats most things that heatwave doesn't. Refresh gets rid of unwanted statuses (such as toxic spikes).

Tauros (Bad Toro)

Adamant nature
Evs 0 hp
252 attack
6 defence
252 speed
0 spec attack
0 spec defence

Moveset
Giga Impact
body slam
stone edge

Item:Life orb

225 power giga impact working of a respectable base 100 attack is nothing to scoff at, especially when it K.Os some guys Infernape with base 110 speed. I usually run earthquake over pursuit because most people don't run from a tauros, and earthquake provides some great coverage. Base 90 defence allows it too take a hit and a base 70 spec defence isnt too bad either. Tauros is a completely underestimated pokemon, so make sure you don't from now on.

Metagross (Grozz)

pimpin' pic for a pimipin' poke
Adamant nature
Evs: 252 hp
52 attack
100 defence
6 speed
0 spec attack
100 spec defenc

Moveset
Bullet punch
pursuit
earthquake
EX-SPLOSION/psychic
item: Choice scarf/band

The big pimp of the team, he's the guy with the purple and yellow jacket, he's the one with the awsome sauce. Anyway bullet punch is for priority funzies, scarfed explosion is for revenge, banded earthquake deals damage, and pursuit hurts them if they run ( note that scarf is purely for the sake of explosion and its usage on the set). Metagross is good, as its not as cheap as Scizor, but still packs a punch with 60 BP bullet punch. the Evs give it Bulk and power. (I'm open for suggestions for the EVs)

Threat list

(Bold is for big threats, italic for mediocre threats, and normal for, well small threats)

Leads

Azelf: Choice trickers are merely a nuisence, but Swampert can mimic explosion sets ( as it can usually survive the explosion) then explode the next turn.

Tranitar: as always, pretty dangerous but swampert can 2 hit k.o with earthquake.

Aerodactyl: Pathetic. Ice punch hits, and kills. And 99.9% of the time they taunt, so I always attack first

Flygon: once again, Ice punch hits, and maybe kills, but it always sets up then U-turns away, but hey, if they stay and fight then its damned

Rotom: Usually I can pick up a thunderbolt with swampert and then completely wall it.

Brongzong: usually, it uses Hypnosis, I mimic, Lum berry cures status, I hope it misses then hypnotise it with Swampy .(if it hits) otherwise, Salamence can take it out.

Swampert: In a one on one fight, its a 50/50 chance either one wins. Blergh, hate swamperts...

Common OU staples

Gengar: pretty nasty. I don't have a set in stone counter but, hey most of the time I can win

Salamence: oh god, so unpredictable, especially with the addition of *shudders* Outrage. It depends on the set, but usually I use aggron or Big pimpin' gross to take it out.

Metagross: Earthquake... Tauros can earthquake, and, so can swampert.And Sallymence can heatwave or hydro pump. Boom. Its dead. Unless all of them are.

Rotom H: *see above* usually switch in ones have rapid spin, which is a mere nuisance, but I dont have a spin blocker...(OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS)

Skarmory: Aggron or sallamence

Blissey: Aggron, even ninjask, hoping to set up

Breloom: salamence, hoping it doesnt spore, but it is goddamn hard to take down if its a subseeder.

Heracross:Bleh, its Heracross. IT just screams for salamence, or Ninjask can set up. But the fighting bug does Pack a punch...

Hippodown: Hydro Pump

JIRACHI: THE BIG THREAT. ITS FAST AND DEADLY, AND KILLS THINGS WITH PARAHAX. But succumbs to earthquake from TAUROS or big pimpin' gross.

Zapdos: Aggron, even better if Ninjask has passed speed to outspeed the darned bird.

Scizor: Bullet punch will never 1 hit k.o any of my pokemon (excluding ninjask) but earthquake MIGHT (and a big might) 1 hit K.O it. or salamence can burn it.

Starmie: swampert if it doesnt know grass knot, and Tauros on any set, however, if it has HP fighting ( which is becoming quite common) Tauros is screwed.

K THANKS FOR READING PEOPLE! PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please read the rules, you posted your last RMT just 9 days ago. Wait not less than a week, then feel free to repost. This thread is being locked under rule 13:

RMT rules said:
13. You are only permitted to have one active RMT thread open at any given time. Don't post a new team every 2 weeks, wait some time before posting another RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)