Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Rufflet and Tyrogue are considered as genderless one while it is only breedable with Ditto which is exactly same case as genderless ones.
owhh i see~ guess can i change the rufflet for this one
Solosis
Quiet
Hidden Power Fire
Trick, Nightshade
Male

Magic Guard 31/x/31/30/31/0

owhh i see~ guess can i change the rufflet for this one
Solosis
Quiet
Hidden Power Fire
Trick, Nightshade
Male

Magic Guard 31/x/31/30/31/0
x) maybe you got the wrong section. That's HP Fired one - I value it more than 5 IV'd genderless ones :p

Nice to see you again, Kerry. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything I interested in currently in your thread x( For HP Rock Petilil, I'll gradly notice you when it available :p

Great. Let me know your FC then. For the offer, Unfortunately, I already got perfect Goomy sets with various abilities x(.
Okay, my FC: 4184-1811-8488
Let me know yours and when you can get online.

I'd be interested in a HP rock Own tempo petlil. So much so that I'll let got of a shiny 31/31/31/31/x/0 Brave Honedge for it. I also have a timid 5IV riolu with vaccum wave and some calm 5IV HP ground eevees I could trade too.

EDIT: I should clarify, being HP ground the IVs are 31\X\31\30\30\31. Those are calm and with wish, and some have baton pass. Failing all that, I have one 6IV eevee I'd let go for it too.

I'd be interested in a HP rock Own tempo petlil. So much so that I'll let got of a shiny 31/31/31/31/x/0 Brave Honedge for it. I also have a timid 5IV riolu with vaccum wave and some calm 5IV HP ground eevees I could trade too.

EDIT: I should clarify, being HP ground the IVs are 31\X\31\30\30\31. Those are calm and with wish, and some have baton pass. Failing all that, I have one 6IV eevee I'd let go for it too.
Hello, Aquaslash. Thank you for offer. I would like to offer the Petilil for your HP Ground Eevee :p

cmt for 2 for

Bulbasaur
Modest
Hidden Power Fire
Giga Drain
Male
Hello, Rudy. I'm sorry that I couldn't find anything in your thread. I was interested in x(

Hello, Aquaslash. Thank you for offer. I would like to offer the Petilil for your HP Ground Eevee :p
Ok, we can do that. I'm gonna hatch one right now. What times are you usually available?

EDIT: Also, if possible, I'd like it to be named Émilie

Ok, we can do that. I'm gonna hatch one right now. What times are you usually available?

EDIT: Also, if possible, I'd like it to be named Émilie
While I play Korean cartridge, an accentaigu cannot be used on naming, so It would be Emilie. Would it be fine for you? My timezone is GMT +0900 and I'm usually available for 11:00-23:00 :p

Do you have any tyrogue spitbacks?
Hello, Issues. It's shame that I don't have spitbacks currently x(

While I play Korean cartridge, an accentaigu cannot be used on naming, so It would be Emilie. Would it be fine for you? My timezone is GMT +0900 and I'm usually available for 11:00-23:00 :p

Hello, Issues. It's shame that I don't have spitbacks currently x(
Do you have tyrogue for trade besides 6iv? Just in need of one

In that case I'll give you a 4iv 0 speed egg moves one and just give me any random tyrogue lol it's a spitback I just need a tyrogue :p
Well, I don't need the 4 IV'd spitback x( Luckily I got a 5 IV'd spitback Tyrogue right before so If you are willing to trade the previous one for it, It would be great :p

Would you take a 6 IV Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain for one of your Modest ones with HP Fire?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)