Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[#717] Yveltal
OT: Gary | ID: 16713

Nature: Lonely | Ability: Dark Aura
IV: 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30
UT.

Notes: Thanks to SolarHatesPie for the Lonely Synchronizer. SR'd on my new Y Save File. It's a shame it's not in a Luxury Ball, but ORAS is coming out soon and I don't have patience. :/
Non-Redis

Last edited:

[#717] Yveltal

IV: 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31
UT.

Notes: Thanks to SolarHatesPie for the Lonely Synchronizer. SR'd on my new Y Save File. It's a shame it's not in a Luxury Ball, but ORAS is coming out soon and I don't have patience. :/
Ermergerd. Am I allowed to spend my credits on this? xD

Ermergerd. Am I allowed to spend my credits on this? xD
I'll give it a 2nd thought. haha. since you did help me with the banners and you're a good fren :] speaking of banners, when you have the time to - can you make me a Kalos Legends Banner and Trophy Case Banner? Just make them whenever you have time to, no rush at all.

edit; forgot to mention , you get credits of course lol

I'll give it a 2nd thought. haha. since you did help me with the banners and you're a good fren :] speaking of banners, when you have the time to - can you make me a Kalos Legends Banner and Trophy Case Banner? Just make them whenever you have time to, no rush at all.
Wow, I totally forgot about that last banner. I thought I was done :o
Since I'm doing nothing atm, I'll do them both now. I'll post them in our convo when I'm done o3o

[#717] Yveltal

IV: 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31
UT.

Non-Redis
Hey there, what are the exact stats for this?Is speed 31?If yes, would my 31/31/30/31/29/31 Lux ball Hasty yveltal suffice?Self caught ofc

Hey Trikx I am extremely interested in this Pokemon

[#251] Celebi
OT: Hugh | ID: 27486
Nature: Modest | Ability: Natural Cure
IV: 31/x/28/31/31/31 HP ICE

In return I can offer you UT SMR2010 Jolly Jirachi 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Trick.

Hey Trikx I am extremely interested in this Pokemon

[#251] Celebi
OT: Hugh | ID: 27486
Nature: Modest | Ability: Natural Cure
IV: 31/x/28/31/31/31 HP ICE

In return I can offer you UT SMR2010 Jolly Jirachi 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Trick.
Deal! When are you able to trade? And what are the redis-rights on Jirachi?

Would like to trade for this Xerneas:

I can offer:
Shiny Dunsparce

OT: Noah (47622) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Hardy - Ability: Run Away
IVs: 18/11/18/31/31/7
Moves: Ancient Power, Takedown, Roost, Glare
It's UT despite level - I caught it from the Friend Safari.

and:
Yveltal
OT: Noah (47622) (Lvl. 100) (
Nature: Mild - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/6/31/11/31
EVs: SpAtk - 252, Speed - 226, Atk - 32
Moves: Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Taunt, all PP maxed

and:
Blaziken
OT: Noah (47622) (Lvl. 66)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
EVs: Atk- 252, Speed - 252, HP - 6
Moves: Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Protect
Used to have Pokerus.

All caught or bred by me.
If you're still interested - I have the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Torchic with Low Kick now. It took a while because I got a code for Diancie a bit ago and the gods of soft-reset took ages to smile upon me. Can also nickname it if you want.

If you're still interested - I have the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Torchic with Low Kick now. It took a while because I got a code for Diancie a bit ago and the gods of soft-reset took ages to smile upon me. Can also nickname it if you want.
Yeah, i'll be interested to trade. i won't be able to trade until a few hrs if you can wait

trikx_insane , do you know when the female Karrablast will be ready?

Edit: No rush, its just I might be gone this weekend
I have it bred, just haven't had the time to trade. Sports and school are taking up my time. Don't worry :]
That's fine. I'll be around.
Cool, I might be able to trade later. But the odds are low. Tomorrow might be better. Same with you craymond. :]

Excuse double post Mods, but I need to alert these people.
trikx_insane , do you know when the female Karrablast will be ready?

Edit: No rush, its just I might be gone this weekend
That's fine. I'll be around.
Hey guys, have both of your pokes ready! Sorry for the long wait guys! Busy with sports and school :/ I can trade whenever. Also, nlharlowe, you wanted the Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 Xerneas, correct?

Excuse double post Mods, but I need to alert these people.

Hey guys, have both of your pokes ready! Sorry for the long wait guys! Busy with sports and school :/ I can trade whenever. Also, nlharlowe, you wanted the Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 Xerneas, correct?
I gotta finish cloning for someone, then I'll be on. And no worries, I spent the week SRing for Diancie anyways :)

Looking for a 2x of Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Life Orb, Focus Sash and Air Balloon for my AS Game. Willing to trade anything on my thread except in the breedables/trophy case.
I can give you any 3 you want for an event Relaxed Jirachi & event Modest Celebi (Missed the events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)