Survivor Survivor V: Seafoam Islands | And the winner is... ItzEightYearsOld482

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Circus Survivor's fifth season, Seafoam Islands! RODAN and I will be your hosts. Please please read the rules below.

1. Game Basics:

There will be Three tribes with Six people each

- One World is in play; you may mingle with anyone in the game during the tribal phase (although this twist will end at some point). However, don't seek help from people outside of the game. Some challenges might temporarily end one world dynamics as well.

-During the Day phases of the game there will be immunity challenges. Immunity challenges decide who is safe and who has to go to tribal council.

-During the Tribal Stage of the game, challenges will be won and lost as a whole tribe. The tribe that loses in the immunity challenge will have to go to Tribal Council and vote someone out.

-During the Individual Stage of the game, challenges will be won and lost by a single person. The winner of the immunity challenge cannot be voted upon, but (s)he will be able to vote.

- Idols will not be rehidden after being played

2. Challenges

The challenges themselves will all vary and will typically not be very similar to one another.

-At the start of the Day phase, the details of the challenge will be posted.

-During Tribal (Team) challenges, some players will have to sit out some of the challenges. Players cannot sit out during two consecutive challenges.

3. Tribal Council:

-Tribal Council will occur at the Night phase after the Immunity Challenge.

There will be a private vote to see who is eliminated from the game. Votes will take place in discord pm with the hosts.

You may switch your vote a total of three times before the votes are read. This is three times THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME. If you’ve used all three and you try to switch your vote again, you will not be allowed to do so. You can use up multiple of these vote changes during one tribal council, so be sure of what you are voting before you submit it! It is ok if you take time to do this, just make sure it isn’t too long and that you submit your votes before the deadline.

-The vote total will be revealed to the tribe at the end of the night, but you will not know who voted for who.

-If any hidden immunity idols are played, all the votes cast against the player who used the HII will be negated.

-In case of an initial tie, there will be a re-vote where you can only vote for one of the people with the most votes. For example, if there are 3 votes for Player A, 3 votes for Player B, and 1 vote for Player C in a 7 man tribe, you may only vote for Player A or B during the re-vote.

-In case of a second tie, the player who leaves will be determined by a random number generator. The players who tied for the most votes both times will be safe from this tiebreaker. In the previous example, players A and B would be safe.

Players voted out (aka dead) cannot be communicated with following their removal from the game. There will be absolutely no communication between dead players and alive players regarding the game. This will change when the game reaches its conclusion, but until then, this rule will be strictly enforced.

At a certain point, those voted out will form the Jury. The Jury is special in that they follow the game in order to vote for a winner at the end of the game.

4. Winning the Game:

-The goal of the game is to reach the Final Tribal Council, which typically occurs with just two or three people left in the game. You cannot win the game unless you make it to the Final Tribal Council.

-At the Final Tribal Council, the remaining players in the game speak to the jury and try to convince the jury that they deserve to win the game.

-Each finalist is allowed to make an opening statement on why they deserve to win the game.

Following opening statements, each Jury member is allowed to make either a statement or ask the finalists a question if they choose to. They may say or ask whatever they want.

-When everyone is done speaking, the jury will vote privately on who wins the game. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

5. Forum Mechanics:

A typical phase will go like this. I post a challenge and the rules. The challenge will take place over the following days. The losing tribe will then go to tribal council where they will vote a person off. Some challenges may be a little different, but this is how a majority of them will go.

The voting stage will take place 24 hours after the challenge is over. I will not be extending deadlines unless I absolutely have to.

Inactive players who fail to vote will place an unconditional and public vote for themselves.

-No anonymous nicks will be allowed for the purposes of this game. No impersonating as well. You will be punished if caught.

There will be a designated discord for tribes. You can also privately PM people ONLY on your tribe (make sure to invite me and my cohosts!).

6. Hosts are god, any of these rules are subject to change.

Current Tribes:

Coba Tribe
---
Hys
Granny Pie
Hannahh
Mithril
ItzViper482 (subbed in day 1 over Samoyed)
MathTurtle
ajhockeystar (moved to Coba tribe once Matsing dissolved)

Passho Tribe
---
Fenrir Aesir
ajhockeystar (moved to Coba tribe once Matsing dissolved)
OM room (moved to Yache tribe once Matsing dissolved)
Whydon
Airwind
tonithetourguide

Yache Tribe
---
Drookez
Flyhn
Mikaav
zorbees
Trace (subbed in day 1 over Synonimous)
ragmatho
OM room (moved to Yache tribe once Matsing dissolved)

Current Rankings:
18th: Whydon
17th: Fenrir Aesir
16th: Airwind
15th: tonithetourguide
14th: ragmatho
13th: OM room
12th: Mikaav
--Merge / Jury--
11th: Zorbees
10th: Granny Pie
9th: Mithril (Quit the game and is not on the jury)
8th: ajhockeystar
7th: Flyhn
6th: Trace (Voted out of the Jury by Viper)
5th: Drookez
4th: Hannahh
3rd: Hys
2nd: MathTurtle
1st: ItzViper482

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Hello everyone, and welcome to Seafoam Islands and our first challenge! It won't be a complicated one, but you and your tribe will have to make some very important decisions.

F18 Challenge - Choose Your Champion: Round Robin Pokemon Battle

Each tribe selects one player to be their tribe's Champion. This player competes in the challenge for the entire tribe. The Champion that loses the challenge cannot be eliminated at the F18 tribal council; this effectively means that all 3 players chosen to be Champions automatically get immunity for the first challenge.

All three champions will battle each other in a Bo3 Round Robin Tournament. The tiers played in each bo3 matchup will be one each of DPP Ubers, BW Ubers, and ORAS Ubers.

The two Champions / tribes with the best records are immune. If there’s a tie, then the challenge is repeated again until there is a clear loser.

Ghosting during the official challenge is not allowed under any situation. You may team test with other players before official challenge matches are played.

Each tribe has a hard and fast 24 hour deadline from this post to select a Champion (matches can start as soon as it's public knowledge who the champions are though) and a 48 hour deadline from this post to finish the challenge. Good luck to everyone!

Tagging the players:

Hys
Granny Pie
Hannahh
Mithril
SamoyedItzViper482
MathTurtle

Fenrir Aesir
ajhockeystar
OM room
Whydon
Airwind
tonithetourguide

Drookez
Flyhn
Mikaav
zorbees
SynonimousTrace
ragmatho

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Trace beat both Granny and OM, securing the Yache tribe immunity. Granny beat OM, sparing Coba from tribal council.

This means that the Passho tribe is the first to go to tribal council. Since he was voted your champion, OM cannot be voted out of the tribe this time. Everyone else is fair game. You have 24 hours to send me your votes. If all the votes are in before the deadline, then the votes will be revealed as soon as me/Rodan receive them.

Fenrir Aesir
ajhockeystar
OM room
Whydon
Airwind
tonithetourguide

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Yache and Coba get their first look at the new Passho tribe, where Whydon was voted out at the last tribal council. The next challenge is a time sensitive challenge and will begin at 5 PM eastern time when Rodan or myself post the challenge. Try to make sure your tribe has multiple people online at this time to make sure your tribe has a shot at immunity. This challenge allows everyone on the tribes to participate.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Challenge 2: Crosswords

Below are links to three different crosswords, two assembled by Rodan and one by me. The first two tribes to complete them all win immunity and are safe from tribal council. If the challenge is ongoing after 48 hours, then the two tribes that have correctly completed the most words in the collective crosswords will be safe. Don't cheat by looking up the crosswords themselves, but googling to figure out individual answers is acceptable [UPDATE: you can use google to solve a clue, don't be googling "crossword answers" or any of that shit and no using websites that specifically give crossword answers]. Let's have a clean, fair challenge. Also no sharing/comparing answers between tribes.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The Coba and Yache Tribes get their first look at the new Passho Tribe, where Fenrir Aesir was voted out at the last tribal council.

Challenge 3: Touchy Subjects

Hys and Granny Pie will be sitting out of this challenge for Coba while ragmatho and Drookez will sit out for Yache. The other 12 players will compete. From this point on, tribal or inter-tribal communication about the challenge or ANYTHING even vaguely related to it is banned. Players cannot mention anything about the challenge to one another.

The next challenge is Survivor Touchy Subjects.

I will post a series of questions. As individuals, you will tell me (via your smogon voting convo) which person still in the game (on any tribe) best fits the answer to each question (you MAY choose to answer with the name of someone sitting on the bench in this challenge). Then, you will guess who the majority of the players in the game answered each question as (your personal answer may differ from the answer you think everyone else picked). The players who score in the bottom 6 will be eliminated. If all 3 tribes still have at least one member alive, another round will occur where the tribe that gets the worst ratio of correct answers will lose the challenge.

I will now give you your first group of questions. Please tell me both your individual answers to each question and who you think the majority of the players in the challenge answered.

Who do you trust with your life?

Who mistakenly thinks they're running this game?

Who most easily succumbs to intimidation?

Who would you least like to see win?

Who has surprised you the most in challenges?

Who has not lived up to their potential?

Remember, absolutely no communicating with other players while you answer. I will also publicly reveal all of the "majority" answers, both as chosen by the majority and what each individual player thought the majority would say.

Tagging the players in this challenge:

Hannahh
Mithril
ItzViper482
MathTurtle

ajhockeystar
OM room
Airwind
tonithetourguide

Flyhn
Mikaav
zorbees
Trace

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright, it's time for the reveal for the first part of this challenge!

First off, Airwind never fully completed their answers and thus both will not advance to the next round. Additionally Airwind was confused about the rules and began trying to share answers to one of his tribemates, but I have verified that Airwind deleted his sharing before this tribemate could see and that this tribemate already gave me answers before Airwind tried to share, so even if he/she saw Airwind's messages, his/her answers were already locked in.

First Question: Who do you trust with your life?

Hannah thought the players would choose AJ. Mithril thought the players would pick Trace. Viper guessed that Airwind would be the favorite pick. AJ believed that others would pick himself. Toni believed that AJ would be a popular answer. Zorbees marked that others would find himself trustworthy. Flyhn believed others would pick AJ. Mikaav guessed that Trace would be chosen as a common answer. Lastly, Trace wrote down that Viper would be the answer chosen the most by other players. MathTurtle figured Trace would be the trusted by the most players.

So, what was the actual most common answer? Who did the most players say that they trusted with their life?
AJ.

This means that Hannah, AJ, Toni, OM, and Flyhn all gain 1 point.

Question 2: Who mistakenly thinks they're running this game?

Hannah, OM, and zorbees all figured the others would choose zorbees. Mithril though Flyhn would be the popular answer. Viper, Toni, MathTurtle, and Trace guessed that Viper would be the most common answer. Mikaav thought the players would pick Trace. AJ and Flyhn guessed that AJ would be chosen.

So, who did the most individual players think was mistaken to think that he/she was running this game?
Viper.

This means that Viper, Toni, MathTurtle, and Trace all gain 1 point. This means Toni is in the lead with 2 points.

Question 3: Who most easily succumbs to intimidation?

Hannah guessed that her fellow players would choose herself. Trace and AJ thought the popular answer would be AJ. OM believed Drookez would be the most common answer while Mithril thought it would be Flyhn. Viper, Flyhn, Toni, and Mikaav chose that Toni would be the most written answer by the individuals. Zorbees again figured his name would be chosen by the most players while MathTurtle thought it would be himself.

So, who did the most individual players think was the most easily intimidated player?
Toni

This means Viper, Toni, Flyhn, and Mikaav gain a point. This means Viper and Flyhn now have 2 points and Toni has 3 points.

Question 4: Who would you least like to see win?

Hannah and Trace both thought that the most common answer would be Hannah. Zorbees, Mithril, and OM figured the players would have picked zorbees. Viper guessed that Drookez would be the common answer. AJ guessed that Ragmatho would be chosen by the most players while Toni thought Flyhn would be the leading pick. Flyhn wrote down Granny's name as the popular choice and to round it off Mikaav guessed that the most common answer would be MathTurtle. MathTurtle guessed the common answer would be OM.

Who did most of the players say they'd least like to see win?
There was a tie between Zorbees, Ragmatho, and OM.

This means that Mithril, AJ, OM, Zorbees, and MathTurtle gain a point. This is OM's third point, AJ's second, and MathTurtle's second.

Question 5: Who has surprised you the most in challenges?

Hannah and AJ both thought that AJ would be the common answer. Viper guessed that his fellow players would choose Mithril. Mithril and Trace thought the others would pick OM. OM and MathTurtle believed it would be Granny picked, while Toni thought air would be the common answer and Flyhn thought MathTurtle. Zorbees again thought he would be picked. Mikaav thought Flyhn would be the most common answer here.

Who did the most players actually think surprised them the most in challenges?
OM

This means that Mithril and Trace both score their second point.

Question 6: Who has not lived up to their potential?

Hannah and AJ thought that AJ would be the common answer. Viper and Zorbees thought that Zorbees would be the frequent choice. Mithril and Flyhn believed the most common answer would be Airwind. OM and Toni said the most common answer would be Drookez. Mikaav guessed the most common answer would by OM while Trace guessed it would be Granny Pie. MathTurtle believed the most common answer would be Hys.

Who did the most challenge players think hasn't lived up to their potential?
OM

This means that Mikaav is the only person to score a point this round, bumping him up to 2 points.

End of Round Scores:
Zero Points: Airwind
1 point: Hannah, Zorbees
2 points: Mithril, Viper, Math, AJ, OM, Flyhn, Mikaav, Trace
3 points: Toni

Players Eliminated this round:

Players moving on to the next round:

Round 2 starts now; it's the same rules as before in terms of answering each question with both your personal answer and the answer you think the most players left in the challenge picked. The tribe that has the lowest ratio of correct answers in this round will go to tribal council. Again, you may answer with anyone left in the game.

Here are the new questions:

Which tribe is running the show? (Only for this question: give a tribe name as an answer, not an individual player's name)

Who does not deserve to still be here?

Who does the most for their tribe?

Who does the least for their tribe?

Who could never survive on their own?

Who never shuts up?

Again, absolutely no talking to others about your answers. Send me answers via your smogon voting conversation. Don't talk about your r1 answers until r2 is over as well, please.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting

Above is a chart of everyone's answers for who they thought would be the most common answer. I am keeping individual answers hidden, but obviously there are many cases where a player's individual answer differed from the answer they thought others would choose.

This means that the Passho tribe loses the challenge yet again and will go to tribal council for the third time in a row. They have 24 hours to send me votes.

ajhockeystar OM room Airwind tonithetourguide

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Coba and Yache get their first look at the Passho tribe, where Airwind was voted out at the last tribal council.

This next challenge will require each tribe to pick three people to go on a choose-your-own-adventure style scavenger hunt. Sharing any information about the challenge with other players beyond your team of three is not allowed. Each tribe must schedule a two hour block of time with me to do the challenge. The tribes that complete the challenge in the least amount of time will win immunity. If more than one tribe fails to complete the challenge within the two hour block of time, then the tribe that was the furthest away from completing their scavenger hunt objective will be sent to tribal council. My schedule allows me to proctor the challenge after 6:30 PM EDT tonight or after idk 9:00 PM EDT tomorrow night with my Saturday early afternoon open as well.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The challenge is now complete

In first place... is the Yache tribe, with a score of 1 hour 4 mins

In second place... is the Coba tribe, with a score of 1 hour 9 minutes

In third place... is the Matsing tribe, with a score of 1 hour 40 minutes. They will go to tribal council for the 4th time in a row. They have 24 hours to vote out a member or until I receive all of their votes.

ajhockeystar OM room tonithetourguide

Here's a rough (very rough) map and most of the major events in the challenge.

"
Three Tribes, Three Shibes

Help! Three shiba inu have been let loose and scampered through the forest. It is your job to find them and bring them back to the challenge entrance.

In this Choose-Your-Own-Adventure style challenge, you must navigate the forest and return the shibes to safety. You can move between "sections" of the forest by moving in the 4 cardinal directions, and some areas might allow you to climb higher or descend lower. Asking to "look" around can sometimes give you clues while "examining" a specific something might give you more details. You're free to try other commands, but if you go into a super crazy command spree you might cost your tribe valuable time in this challenge.

Input commands via typing them in and sharing them with me, and I will type back replies.

It is in your best interest to keep a grid-style map of the forest as your encounter new areas.

You are at the entrance of the challenge."

Last edited:

RODAN

Banned deucer.
The votes are in. and the 4th peson voted out is.... tonithetourguide

also... its swap time y'all. but because of how utterly decimated the Passho tribe was we will be doing it a little bit differently

ajhockeystar will be joining Coba
OM Room
will be joining Yache

ALSO...

thats right. you may no longer communicate with the other tribe. hope you used one world to your advantage!
---

RODAN

Banned deucer.
F14 Challenge - Mirror Match Challenge

Each tribe member picks a number between 1-7

There will be a pokemon team assigned to each number

People with the same number must face each other with the same team

All teams will be made specifically for Anything Goes

Ghosting IS allowed

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The matchups are in:

Coba Tribe v Yache Tribe
1. ajhockeystar v OM room
2. MathTurtle v ragmatho
3. Granny Pie v Drookez
4. ItzViper482 v Trace
5. Mithril v zorbees
6. Hannahh v Mikaav
7. Hys v Flyhn

Find the number of your matchup and use the corresponding team below. Again, you and your opponent will be using the same team : ) Battle in the Anything Goes format.

Team 1 - https://puu.sh/AOlLl.txt

Team 2 - https://puu.sh/AOlVw.txt

Team 3 - https://puu.sh/AOm7p.txt

Team 4 - https://puu.sh/AOtA8.txt

Team 5 - http://puu.sh/AOtKX.txt

Team 6 - https://puu.sh/AOtRG.txt

Team 7 - https://puu.sh/AOtYE.txt

Deadline is uh 36 hours from now I think. Challenge will end early if one team gets 4 wins early. Schedule, schedule, schedule ASAP.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)