Super Singles Battle Maison Teams [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

I finally got the 50 win streak in the battle maison's super singles yesterday, and wanted to celebrate with you by giving out members of these teams!

These Pokemon are Free Redis (sorry for copying you Bluemew. :P ), meaning you can only trade them FOR FREE! No profits on these, and please credit me if you're giving them to someone :)

Now I know these are not the best teams for the Battle Maison, but I wanted to win it using Pokemon I liked, so I kind of set up teams on a whim.

Rules:
-Be polite!
It doesn't take much to make me HAPPY to give you a mon, so pleases, thank yous etc are a good start if you want one of these mons.
-Put up a Pokemon on the GTS telling me your IGN level,gender, and of course the Pokemon. Do not forget any of these as I will ignore you :P Ask for the Pokemon you requested in this thread.
-Please feel free to give me feedback on the teams and nicknames! :) (Not mandatory)
- So I'm sure you read the rules, tell me your favorite Eeveelution and why :)

Onto the mons! :)

First Team: This is the first team where I actually got the 50 win streak. It's made of my favorite Pokemon in their best looking colors (which is why Nidoqueen isn't shiny :P ) I lost at the 63 battle, I screwed up and let azu stay in on a Poison mon, and got 0-3ed.

Strategy: Azu up in front, Belly drum -> aqua jet rest of the team. CharizardX have decent synergy with azu, and Nidoqueen was there to stop fairies, poison and electric mons. Obviously Charizard uses DD when he can set up, and then sweep with that frightening power :P

Charizard Lv. 100
Item: Charizardite X
Nature: Jolly Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Att/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Notes: Nicknamed Dracarys. Not sure I have to develop this, anyone who has watches Game of Thrones know that's the command Daenerys gives to Drogon to blow things up :) I didn't like the names of the others dragons, but this stuck well I thought :)
Free-Redis
Remaining: 1/5

Azumarill Lv. 100
Item: Sitrus Berry
Nature: Adamant Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 228 HP/ 252 Att/ 12 Def/ 12 SDef/ 4 Spe
Moves:
Superpower
Belly Drum
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Notes: Nicknamed Aqua Regia. Aqua Regia is a the name of a big wave that hit some empire (can't remeber which one...) in the antiquity, and Azu being a water Pokemon, I thought it fit well. Aqua Regia is a also a chemical solution that is able to dissolve gold and noble metals. Guess what Azu's color is? :P
Free-Redis
Remaining: 1/5

Nidoqueen Lv. 100
Item: Life orb
Nature: Modest Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EVs: 40 HP/ 252 Spa/ 216 Spe
Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Earth Power
Sludge Bomb
Free-Redis
Remaining: 3/5
Second Team:
This is the second team I made for the battle maison, with again a couple of my favorite mons. I wanted this team to be based around M-Gardevoir, and i really liked Bisharp so added him in too. Then I wanted a dragon to have a good fairy/ steel/ dragon core, and so Garchomp immediately came to mind. This team made is a 50 victories and going, hasn't really been put in trouble yet...

Strategy:
Garchomp up front, and bascially spams Outrage. Then switch out if the opponent is still standing or if I get walled. needless to say, Garchomp was the one who got most of the action here...​

Gardevoir Lv. 100
Item: Gardevoirite
Nature: Modest Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 16 HP/ 8 Def/ 232 Spa/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Calm Mind
Focus Blast
Psyshock
Hyper Voice
Notes: Nicknamed Black Swan. Come from the movie, M-Gardevoir looks like a dancer and has a black dress, enough said :)
Free-Redis
Remaining: 0/5

Bisharp Lv. 100
Item: Blackglasses
Nature: Adamant Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Att/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Sucker Punch
Knock Off
Sword Dance
Iron Head
Notes: Nicknamed Orion. Orion is constellation where the major star have a blue-ish tint. Ore reminds me of a metal ore (duh...), and the full name has a similar sound to "iron".
Free-Redis
Remaining: 2/5

Garchomp Lv. 100
Item: Choice Band
Nature: Jolly Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4HP/ 252 Att/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Outrage
Dual Chop
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Notes: Nicknamed Zirconis. Zircon is a blue gemstone, which come in different tints including one that ressembles Garchomp's color scheme. Zirconis is also the name of a dragon in a manga I read.
Free-Redis
Remaining: 3/5

ENJOY! :) :D

Last edited:
Umm hello there. There are quite a good bunch of Pokemon there and I would really love to have them. The nicknames are excellent too, they are quite meaningful. :3

My favourite Eeveelution is Glaceon. While Glaceon don't have a good competitive typing, her design is amazing- she is adorable yet cool. Seems like an ice queen there but you can still see the adorable Eevee inside her.

Deposit: Japanese Nincada, male, level 12
IGN: Sapphire
Pokemon wanted: Aqua Regia the Azumarill

Thanks in advance!

PS: I am interested in Dracarys and Black Swan too, can I get more than one of the Pokemon? It is okay if not, I will just take Aqua Regia then.

Congrats on the win streaks-even better doing it with your favorite pokes!
My favorite eevolution is umbreon. I think it looks cool, wish it was more powerful so I could use it more but I still mess around with it once and a while( currently trying to fit it in a spooky cup team)
Depositing a lv16 male zubat
IGN: I8TOKYO
Requesting:azumarill
Thank you for the give away

Wonderful nicknames! And congrats for the wins! :)
My favourite Eevolution is Espeon, i saw him for the first time in Pokemon Colosseum and i fall in love with him.
Deposit: Munna level 36
IGN: Vincenzo
Requesting: Garchomp, or Zirconis :) (the manga was FT?)
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

Umm hello there. There are quite a good bunch of Pokemon there and I would really love to have them. The nicknames are excellent too, they are quite meaningful. :3

My favourite Eeveelution is Glaceon. While Glaceon don't have a good competitive typing, her design is amazing- she is adorable yet cool. Seems like an ice queen there but you can still see the adorable Eevee inside her.

Deposit: Japanese Nincada, male, level 12
Pokemon wanted: Aqua Regia the Azumarill

Thanks in advance!

PS: I am interested in Dracarys and Black Swan too, can I get more than one of the Pokemon? It is okay if not, I will just take Aqua Regia then.
Chose two, but still put them on the GTS. If there are still some left, you can have the other. you got sniped though :/

Congrats on the win streaks-even better doing it with your favorite pokes!
My favorite eevolution is umbreon. I think it looks cool, wish it was more powerful so I could use it more but I still mess around with it once and a while( currently trying to fit it in a spooky cup team)
Depositing a lv16 male zubat
IGN: I8TOKYO
Requesting:azumarill
Thank you for the give away
You got sniped sorry! :/ I'm online for ~2hours now, so go ahead :)

Wonderful nicknames! And congrats for the wins! :)
My favourite Eevolution is Espeon, i saw him for the first time in Pokemon Colosseum and i fall in love with him.
Deposit: Munna level 36
IGN: Vincenzo
Requesting: Garchomp, or Zirconis :) (the manga was FT?)
Thanks a lot for the giveaway
Sent! And yeah, the manga is FT :) Fellow reader huh? ;)

Comgratz om the wins and nice nicknames!
My favorite eveelution is vaporeon due yo water type and base stats

Igm: cj
Deposit: lv 1 female gible
Requesting: azumarill

Thanks you

IGN: Justin
Pokemon: Whismur 9 M
Requesting: Aqua Regia
Question: I like most of the Eeveelutions. Flareon was already my favorite of the originals, and shiny Umbreon is may favorite design.

I enjoy nicknames, but I never give them myself. I think the best giveaways have nicknames because the Pokemon keeps a bit of the OT with it. Nidoqueen is one of my favorites. Did you not give her a nickname? Also, I believe you meant her ability to be "Sheer Force."

IGN: Justin
Pokemon: Whismur 9 M
Requesting: Aqua Regia
Question: I like most of the Eeveelutions. Flareon was already my favorite of the originals, and shiny Umbreon is may favorite design.

I enjoy nicknames, but I never give them myself. I think the best giveaways have nicknames because the Pokemon keeps a bit of the OT with it. Nidoqueen is one of my favorites. Did you not give her a nickname? Also, I believe you meant her ability to be "Sheer Force."
I was Thinking of nicknaming it "moonstone" (after the gemstone) but found that too cheesy, so kept it to the regular name ^^ Want me to nickname it for you? :) Aqua Regia is sent :)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Simon! I deposited a level 1 male Carvanha for Nidoqueen. IGN is Cara, message is "Simon Says"

Can you nickname the Nidoqueen "Hel"? (is it your OT?) By the way, the ability is meant to be Sheer Force rather than Hustle right?

My favorite Eeveelution used to be Espeon, but now it's Glaceon. No real reason, I just thought it was the cutest-looking. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of its Gen 6 model.

Thanks for the giveaway man!

Hey Simon! I deposited a level 1 male Carvanha for Nidoqueen. IGN is Cara, message is "Simon Says"

Can you nickname the Nidoqueen "Hel"? (is it your OT?) By the way, the ability is meant to be Sheer Force rather than Hustle right?

My favorite Eeveelution used to be Espeon, but now it's Glaceon. No real reason, I just thought it was the cutest-looking. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of its Gen 6 model.

Thanks for the giveaway man!
Sent! yeah Ability is Sheer Force, I copied it off my thread where I'm trading Nidoran ^^'
Enjoy! :)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sent! yeah Ability is Sheer Force, I copied it off my thread where I'm trading Nidoran ^^'
Enjoy! :)
Oh hey man, I think you forgot to nickname this one haha. Mind if I put up this Nidoqueen back on the GTS to trade for another Nidoqueen?

EDIT: or we could trade through passerby

Putting up a lv30 female buneary now for the azumarill
Hope it finds you! All other info the same
Sniped again! Put up a lv30 female azumarill

Last edited:
I was Thinking of nicknaming it "moonstone" (after the gemstone) but found that too cheesy, so kept it to the regular name ^^ Want me to nickname it for you? :) Aqua Regia is sent :)
Received! Thank you very much! haha I was mainly just curious since the others had thought out nicknames. =]

Hey Simon,
my favourite eeveelution is Jolteon, because he looks the most badass (I am still really hoping they will make a Steel one though).
My IGN is Waffle. I deposited a Level 6 Female Korean Nincada, the name consists of three korean letters. I would really like the Charizard please. The message is "miisquet".
Thanks in advance.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I deposited a lv 15 female Emolga for the Gardevoir, ign Padparadscha

My favorite eeveelution is Sylveon because of how much I've used it in battle.

For Gardevoir's evs a spread of 20/0/4/228/4/252 gets you the same stats with an extra hp and Special Defense due to the way evs work at level 50. Nidoqueen's should be changed to 44/0/0/252/0/212 (I'm also guessing it is supposed to have 31 in SpA).

On Garchomp's nickname Zircon can be many different colors so I think Saphira would be a good fit because Sapphires are blue and it is also the name of a dragon in some book (Zircon is still a cool nickname though). Other than that they all look really good.

Hi, just deposited a female level 1 litwick with Simon MVP as message. I'm asking for Gardevoir please. Edit: ign is Locoghoul

My favorite eeveelution has always been Vaporeon since gen 1. Just looks so cool and calm not to mention the stats before the split were good. Thanks for the GA (I like your first team better)

Last edited:
I deposited lvl 8 female Budew for Bisharp :) IGN:Michu

My favourite eevelution is Umbreon , cause i just like the idea of sweating poison from your skin :P I know, im weird :D

Redeposit: Wingull, female, level 30
Pokemon wanted: Aqua Regia

PS: I would like to have the Azumarill and Gardevoir as my chosen two. Thanks for the generosity! (This is not sarcasm, I truly mean it; I have been wanting a competitive Azumarill)

Deposited: lvl 1 Male Taillow
Requesting: Orion

My favorite eeveeloution is a hard choice and I'd almost say eevee itself but I think that's kinda cheating (eevee is my favorite 'Mon in general) but I'm going with espeon Ive always enjoyed psychic types and the hidden ability magic bounce makes her usuable in battle spot which I just love

Hey !!

Omg those pokes are soo amazing!
Well, actually they are almost my favourite ones ! (although Bisharp's sometimes mehh because he makes me loose many match "Sucker punch fails" haha, always when you really need it to hit)

Both teams look powerfull, i mean, really powerfull ^^ but the "best" of the two is obviously the first, Charizard, nidoqueen, both from g1, i love them! Special mention to Azumarill which i just got hatched shiny from somebody on reddit, i mean literally 1 min ago ! One of the best pokemon imo.

Favourite eevolution would be Jolteon, idk why but probably due to G1, it was an amazing electrik pokemon !

I'll get the Gardevoir because she's just perfect :v Thanks!
Anyway, You're better than me at giving nicknames ! And gratz for the 50 win streak in the battle maison's super singles :)

Deposited: Wurmple female lv. 3
IGN: Monsieur.Z

edit: let me know if i could get this awesome charizard too ^^

Last edited:
hi man coool guveaway !! can i get that Nidoqueen ?

IGN: GEPESE
Deposited: lvl 1 male Swinub

My favorite eeveelution is Jolteon. Since gen 1 i found one of the most badass pokemon and always was a little bit gelous of Gary Motherfucking Oak for have him as a starter back in the days of Pokemon Yellow,

Thank you so much, you rule !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)