Sucker Punchin' rocks (KANTO CUP GIVEAWAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what the question actually was, but I'm procrastinating a 50 page thesis so I'm going for it anyway lol I'll go with HGSS because of the depth and near-completeness of the game. Who doesn't enjoy earning 16 badges and the ability to traverse multiple regions? Not to mention the nostalgia of both the Kanto region and the throwback to Yellow where you can actually see your first slot friend follow you around in-game. I'd also like to express my gratitude for this giveaway if it's still available.

IGN: Ricky
Deposited: Female Level 30 (also "Da Dudette")

Appreciate it m8

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks so much for this! I've been waiting on Theorymon's giveaway to fill out my team since I legit only have one Pokemon done so far! I will be retraining though coz fast Golem = best Golem

IGN: cant say
Shuppet: lv30 female

Thanks again n_n

edit: received!

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you very much Albus, it means a lot to me.

Anyway how's your sex life?

(Just kidding, just trying to make a reference to your Thommy Wiseau avatar haha)

Best greetings.
Hah ha... what a story Mark...

Don't know what the question actually was, but I'm procrastinating a 50 page thesis so I'm going for it anyway lol I'll go with HGSS because of the depth and near-completeness of the game. Who doesn't enjoy earning 16 badges and the ability to traverse multiple regions? Not to mention the nostalgia of both the Kanto region and the throwback to Yellow where you can actually see your first slot friend follow you around in-game. I'd also like to express my gratitude for this giveaway if it's still available.

IGN: Ricky
Deposited: Female Level 30 (also "Da Dudette")

Appreciate it m8
Thanks so much for this! I've been waiting on Theorymon's giveaway to fill out my team since I legit only have one Pokemon done so far! I will be retraining though coz fast Golem = best Golem

IGN: cant say
Shuppet: lv30 female

Thanks again n_n

edit: received!
IGN: Stratos
Shuppet level: 31

Thanks in advance, hope I still get a Golem! :D
Sent!
Are there any left?

Deposited: Level 1 Male Shuppet
IGN: Jeremy

Thanks for doing this!
Thanks so much! Deposited a level 1 female Shuppet, IGN Steeler.
I couldn't find your Shuppets, can you deposit them again?

Albus

The Triumphant
Dropping in to say thanks for the Golem, Albus!
You're welcome! :)
Ugh, I got sniped. This is what I get for attaching a Custap Berry I guess.

Deposited: Level 28 Female
Sorry mate but it I couldn't find it again. :/ Can you deposit another one or something else?

I must have been super unlucky. Have another online, level 29 male, Steeler.
Howdy! I'd love a Kanto Classic BR Golem!

Deposited Lvl 30 female Shuppet in Quick Ball,

IGN P.Aaron.

I'm on X!
Sent!

Albus

The Triumphant
Mods lock this thread please. Whoever wants the 3 remaining Golems PM me or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)