Soul's Pixel Art - Requests and Showing

Hi all! I decided to just make a new post since I wanted to just start over and start taking requests again. I haven't been working on much to show you guys, but I will show you the few things I have done since. Most of them are edits to previous things I have done, but I am itching to make something new! Original post is here where you can see, to a greater extend, some of the stuff I have done. Thanks for looking!

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 3.38.24 AM.png
Dragon Slayer Ornstein from Dark Souls

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 1.05.07 AM.png
Ornstein Head Models

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 3.12.44 AM.png
Bender from Futurama

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 3.27.52 AM.png
Knight Artorias from Dark Souls

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 12.18.23 AM.png
Luna Child from Touhou

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 3.24.22 AM.png
Edgar Allen Fro, Moderator of Pokemon Showdown's Video Game room

Last edited:

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
You are amazing at this! I hope you take the request I made. These are super nice looking. Great job, keep up the good work!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I would be happy to get started on it, could you give me a name and what she is from? It makes it really easy on me. =]
It's Kasumi from Dead Or Alive 5. Thanks so much for trying! I really appreciate it.
Edit: If you accept it, could you make it so it's allowed for PS avatar? :)

Last edited:
Could I get a sprite of this guy?http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Azir-League-of-Legends-760x428.jpg his nane is azir emperor of the sands hes from league of legends
Looks complicated.. but I have done complicated before! I should start working on it sometime next week. I won't upload it until it's done, put feel free to request updates if you are ever one the Showdown Chatrooms (I can be found in either Video Games, Art, or Smash Bros)! I'll give it my best shot. ^_^

Hey, I'd like to have this girl drawn, plz?

Her name is Mai Minakami and she originates from an anime called Nichijou :>

Last edited:
Well this took looong 3 days. Day 1 I finished the overall outline of his head, torso, arms, and legs. Day 2.. I spent the entire time working on the hands and feet which pissed me off to no end. Day 3 I deleted the hands and feet, started and finished the wings, sword and details then I took another stab at his hands and feet, and I am pleased (ish) with how they turned out.

Sooo now that my bitching is done.. here it is! Devil Trigger Dante from DMC3~

Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 1.43.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 1.44.38 AM.png
Devil Trigger Dante.png

It's Kasumi from Dead Or Alive 5. Thanks so much for trying! I really appreciate it.
Edit: If you accept it, could you make it so it's allowed for PS avatar? :)
Alright, I will now begin working on yours! ^_^

Edit: Just so you know, I have no idea what the standard is for the PS avatars, despite having tried to get a custom one myself. I do always keep the scaling down to a acceptable size that closely resembles PKMN Trainer avatars but in some cases, like for Crushes', Ornstein and this Devil Trigger I just posted, the sprites are far to complex to keep in a small 80x100 frame. Even the Bender I made is 1 pixel over the 100 pixel height. It just happens. I will do my best to keep it within those restraints, but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Last edited:
If someone could grab a timer.. oh yeah I finished this in less than 4 hours! \ ^_^ /
That in no way means I skimped or rushed it.. I just got it DONE!

First things first, I didn't add the second tassel to the sword, the sheath or the second knots to the.. g-string? As I said before, since you requested it to be in a nice small size comparable to the avatars on showdown (and it fits in a beautiful 60x80 frame) I had to leave those few things out otherwise it would all be too much. I wish I had the room to mess with the sword just a little bit more, but it just looks like a mess if I do anything else with it, which is a bummer since it is the only thing I wish I could change.. Regardless I think it turned out very nicely!

Soo here is Kasumi from Dead or Alive~
Kasumi.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 8.30.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 9.23.49 PM.png

Last edited:
Man, I love your art. I would love it if you could do my name (Alapse) with a sort of Retro Pixel Feel to it, I know your doing art for others so feel free to do mine once everyone elses are done! :D

Welp, with the pose of my PS avatar I'd like you to make me. Especifications... Purple shirt, Jeans, glasses and please take notice of my eyebrows, and if you can, add some Wolf ears and tail, thanks you

I was wondering if you're still taking request and could do this for me as a custom showdown avatar:

If you could that'd be so awesome (: Soul Greatsword

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)