SM RU Solar Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really like a poke and you see how strong can he be in a specific meta, don't you build a team with him? xD

Team Analysis

Cresselia @ Heat Rock
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sunny Day
- Psychic/Moonblast(?)
- Moonlight
- Toxic

I choose her over Dusclops because Moonlight is boosted under the sun and because her ability helps Torkoal

Charizard @ Choice Specs
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast

I choose Specs over LO because with the sun up he can OHKO pokes who usually can take a STABbed hit and KO him

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Knock Off
- Roost

I choose Defog over Toxic 'cause sometimes Torkoal cannot switch-in and i really need Charizard at full HPs

Golisopod @ Choice Band
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- First Impression
- Liquidation/Leech Life(?)
- Sucker Punch

I choose him over other revenge killers 'cause of his access to 3 different priorities and his very high Atk

Torkoal @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic

Nothing much to say here, i preferred to have someone capable of give me the sun without wasting a turn

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Growth

I choose Giga Drain over Power Whip because i don't want Venu to miss and EQ over HP[Fire] for better coverage

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)