Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Attacked myself and lost 2-1 ggs.

EDIT: Thanks for understanding man. Also, thank you SDS.
In pm Synth_Metal told me he would like the win, sorry symph.

I don't want to hear anything else about people intimidating people to give wins.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I get back from vacation this Sunday; after that I'll submit my team and contact the user with the cool name.

(activity post)

Submitted team and VMed opponent (had a week's holiday starting during the downtime, so didn't have a chance to submit before...).

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
out of curiosity is there a way to have 6 pokemon on my team but only use the four that i want to use during the match????
Yes you set the first four as your main, and never touch your back two during the team preview.

VMed M dragon a few days ago, haven't received a response.

Activity post: still no response from my opponent.

PM send: Apr 11th, 2011 4:55:50 AM
Last Activity: Apr 17th, 2011 10:57:30 PM

^ he seems to ignore me ._.

Activity post in where I say I finally submitted my team and VMed my opponent. Unfortunately, it seems that Voltron hasn't been on ever since the site crash. :(

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and Hyper exchanged PMs, my team is submitted. Probably doing this next week ( i have finals and papers over the weekend until Wednesday-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)