CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 10

What will be the name of our new pokemon?

• Aufylus

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Dorylus

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Syclant

Votes: 132 53.7%
  • Apocritz

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Vishicle

Votes: 38 15.4%
  • Eiskungia

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It's going to be the next Garchomp but with no 4x weak to exploit.

Also it can BPass.
We could just ditch the HP and leave it with 82 (lol Glalie), 522 Base Total.

As long as Farfetch'd gets something with good offensive abilities, I'm fine. Even if it gets a Deoxys-A-esque spread.

I'd like to see a 70/110/100/40/100/100 Farfetch'd Evo.
Defensive enough to take quite a few hits, fast and strong with sp.atk as a junk stat. 520 stat total too.

He also learns Night Slash, hey he already have a good way to kill Psychic pokemon lol

I'd like to see a 70/110/100/40/100/100 Farfetch'd Evo.
Defensive enough to take quite a few hits, fast and strong with sp.atk as a junk stat. 520 stat total too.
Jumbo Chocobo'd? Oh god, I just got the visualization after looking at the stat spread there lol

And here it is. It's not that great, but it can be used as a concept for others.

Oh, and on the forehead is the Kanji for leek.

Hmm, Looks a little too like Farfetch'd IMO.

Absur'd, (Assuming thats the name) should be a little bigger and bulkier.

I just wanted to get something to work off of. I was thinking of adding feathers to the shoulders and hips, to make it look like the pleated armor of a samurai.

The only thing it's missing is another leek. :P

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Oh come on, no one is ever gonna beat this farfetch'd evo.

That could be the first Fighting/Flying pokemon. That would give it a ton of weaknesses, but would eliminate the Rock weakness that makes most Flying pokemon useless. EQ immunity, 4x resist to Bug, 2X resist to Grass Fighting and Dark -- gives it several switching options. Interesting...

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
How the hell do you get SAI-thur from SIH-kul-ant?
How do you pronounce "syphon"? That's how some people might mispronounce Syclant to be "SAI-clant".

I don't really care about the pronunciation problems. Almost every pokemon in the dex is mispronounced. The first time I watched an anime episode, I couldn't tell what the heck they were talking about, and I've played pokemon for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)