Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 27 Playoffs [Won by Luigi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

https://spo.ink/aq7
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Soulwind vs xray - xrays been unreal lately, he has the clear advantage in ORAS and I really like how he's been prepping/playing in SM lately as well. It's very likely that this comes down to a close SM game 3.

Luigi vs BK - I'm honestly not sure who's going to win this one, but I've really liked Luigi's teamchoices lately and think he'll be able to beat Bro Kappa and get to finals of this shit

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
ggs., a bit mad about how I played the bw game. Feel like I could've easily won that one if I just went with my gut. GL in finals SW. I'll probably try again the next few seasons as I have lots of fun playing mons atm. Thanks to the people who helped me especially Shoka Ricardo Charmflash jonfilch and Zanders. But also thx to everyone else that helped and supported me and looked over my teams. I feel like much more was possible and I definitely didn't play my best these play offs yet, I'll get the pink, just maybe not now.
Cya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)