CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 1b

What should the base type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
dam its to close, go grass/electric!!! we cant have ghost/electric cos of rotom, and i want an electric. also fire complements grass much better than it commplements ghost, it gets rid of 2 of grasses weaknesses (ice and fire) and grass gets rid of fires annoying ground weak.

grass/electric is an awsome type, the electric's weakess to ground is nutralised and electric stops grass from being weak to fly and gives it a resistence to steel and a 4x resist to electric.

ghost could so easyly become overpowed, but grass is nice and simple to balence. no imuneity to one of the best attacking types, and explotion.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
DAM!! ghost ahead by 1!! dont go for the type that could be broken!!!! vote grass!! read my posts!! put lots of exclamation marks arfter every sentence!!!!!

Ghost isn't broken. Rotom, Shedinja, and Banette are all UU and they're Ghost.

Give it decent (BL/OU) stats and a usable but not omg Deoxys-S movepool and it's fine.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Do we fight to the death in result of a tie? I'll have you know I'm 6'3" and weigh 240 lbs and know how to fight!!!!!!!

No but seriously, what do we do? :(

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Screw all those people who say Grass is unloved. It's getting damn good support here. ;)

i will have to disagree, though many senior members of "create a pokemon" have echoed this idea of levitate being broken on certen pokemon i think that it would be wrong to exlude it on that basis.
You know for a fact that half the people who vote in these polls don't read the arguments. Hopefully Hyra will put that awesome bolded text plan into action if we get Ghost/Steel and have to vote on abilities. But I'm still waiting for a Ghost/Normal. I have the perfect design in my head.

Yay Ghost up by one!

Go Grass. I cannot emphasize how much I do not want a Ghost. If Ghost wins though, I'm voting for every possible way to make it BL or lower. >_>

Holy crap this is close, how the hell could nearly 200 people vote and there's only a one point difference?

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Grass has actually had some good discussion. Most of the ghost people are just talking about "how awesome would a ghost be?!"

Grass has actually had some good discussion. Most of the ghost people are just talking about "how awesome would a ghost be?!"
Yeah, because "IT GETS LEECH SEED!!!" or "FLASH FIRE GRASS/FIRE TYPE IS UNBEATABLEZ!!!" is really great discussion. Thanks for that reminder.

On a related note, Ghost is up by two. Only six hours left! You can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)