Smogoff Knife Fight No Johns (Won by the Johners)

Siatam

is a Tutoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
RoA Leader
We are almost across the finish line. Who will fall one step short?

Y'all are really pushing my creativity when it comes to these coinflips. Today we are comparing the text to speech waveforms of participants' usernames and this R2D2 scream. (How did no one take me up on this challenge?) For coinflip #2 we're picking whoever has posted closest to the deadline (anywhere on the site).

1676334848902.png

1676334903061.png

1676334934426.png

blinkboy has all the right curves in the right places. GG

1676335570396.png

1676335589041.png

Deadline is Wednesday Feburary 15th at 8pm GMT-5

No Johns

Last edited:

Siatam

is a Tutoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
RoA Leader
Welcome to the long await round 5! (aka Finals). Our participants have fought long and hard to get to this position. Who will win? Who will lose? Who has been in checkmate from the start?

To get our obligatory coinflip out of the way, Kalalokki has been begging his opponents for wikispeedruns for multiple rounds. To fulfill the request in spirit, I have raced myself starting from a random article to "Seagull" (Kalalokki) and "Blinking" (blinkboy)
1676506712135.png

1676506722319.png

As the judge for the phoopes (but bigger) vs Lasen competition, I must admit this is difficult to judge. phoopes gets points for originality and brevity, while lasen strikes back will a classic copy-pasta and impressive hand-mouth coordination. But what seals the deal in the end in phoopes' dual wielding, its pretty terrific.
1676509065294.png

I will be taking no questions about the validity of this ruling.

Due to the marvels of modern bracket technology, this will be a 3 person round robin finals. Whoever beats both of their opponents wins. If everyone ties 1-1, we go again.

I will not be performing any coinflips for this round.

There is no deadline - get your matches done.

No Johns

IMPORTANT EDIT BY SIATAM:
I have changed my mind again. New deadline is 8:23PM EST. Good luck and No Johns

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Calling act, I posted to my opponents’ walls suggesting that we play “post closest to the deadline wins.” As you can see, I posted right at the new deadline that was established in this round’s post.

Therefore, pretty sure I win 2-0 and the result of Kala vs. Adeleine doesn’t matter

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Update: Siatam and I have come to a handshake decision where we agree to not edit each others’ posts anymore.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT I MAINTAIN WHAT I DID WAS WITHIN THE “RULES” OF THE GAME I will rescind my claims of a win. Kala and Adeleine, I am looking forward to what thrilling competitions await

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Update: Siatam and I have come to a handshake decision where we agree to not edit each others’ posts anymore.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT I MAINTAIN WHAT I DID WAS WITHIN THE “RULES” OF THE GAME I will rescind my claims of a win. Kala and Adeleine, I am looking forward to what thrilling competitions await
update: hi phoopes how are you doing. from ashely :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)