Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Hey, I’m not sure if this is where to post, but I’m working on the HGSS National Pokédex and am just 3 mons away (Mawile, Latios, and Groudon). I’d rather trade for them via Alt Wi-Fi than buy a copy of Ruby, as they are all exclusives to that game. I have to use friend codes instead of the GTS, as I can’t even see them without that game. If anyone can connect to Alt Wi-Fi and would be willing to trade, feel free to send me a PM. I can trade them right back afterwards if you want as well. I have a few Lv. 100 Pokémon with all the Gen 3 ribbons to whoever may be interested.

LF: Solgaleo, Marshadow, Zeraora, Regidrago, Urshifu-RS, Galastrier, and Melten+Melmetal
FT: Shinys and Legends from link in sig. Must have my ID (Roy, crazy man, crazy...man, and crazy_man), TSV projects, or event I personally acquired.

LF: Solgaleo, Marshadow, Zeraora, Regidrago, Urshifu-RS, Galastrier, and Melten+Melmetal
FT: Shinys and Legends from link in sig. Must have my ID (Roy, crazy man, crazy...man, and crazy_man), TSV projects, or event I personally acquired.
I don't anticipate using glastrier again, I can trade that. Urshifu I have the right kind, but there's a chance I want it someday.

I mean if you don't have like an ability patch, about all I'm always lf, I don't really need anything so can trade it for free.

I don't anticipate using glastrier again, I can trade that. Urshifu I have the right kind, but there's a chance I want it someday.

I mean if you don't have like an ability patch, about all I'm always lf, I don't really need anything so can trade it for free.
What ball is Glastrier in?

I can trade an ability patch for each.

What ball is Glastrier in?

I can trade an ability patch for each.
Awesome wow. It should be plain like almost all, that's what I aim for. If it's master or what have you I'll edit this.

Edit: ack its ultra. Guess I got lazy trying with the reg ball.

Last edited:
Works for me. Gonna use it with Calyrex more anyhow. For the Urshifu-RS you could get it cloned.

At work atm. Just pm me when u can trade.

Last edited:
Of Enamorus in sv. Preferably in plain poke ball, but doesn't matter much. Ft mainly shinies seem fair for it. Like I even have 2 shiny rookidee, and probably about a dozen total even(shinies of any species.!)

Of Enamorus in sv. Preferably in plain poke ball, but doesn't matter much. Ft mainly shinies seem fair for it. Like I even have 2 shiny rookidee, and probably about a dozen total even(shinies of any species.!)
Enamorus cannot legally be in any ball other than the Strange Ball.

Just because this should be much more widespread than it is:

The Ogerpon from the Teal Mask storyline has fixed IVs and Nature. 31/31/20/20/20/31 and Lonely respectively. It is also hard coded to always be female.

I wish I knew this before I started to hunt for flawless IVs on it :'(

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Just because this should be much more widespread than it is:

The Ogerpon from the Teal Mask storyline has fixed IVs and Nature. 31/31/20/20/20/31 and Lonely respectively. It is also hard coded to always be female.

I wish I knew this before I started to hunt for flawless IVs on it :'(
It's 100% Female / Female only actually. And we could have expected that to happen, when looking at the Koraidon and Miraidon we can catch.

It's 100% Female / Female only actually. And we could have expected that to happen, when looking at the Koraidon and Miraidon we can catch.
I had a spot reserved for it for a sys-bot project. I didn't complete the main story of the DLC so I could backup the save.

Agree we could have expected it, but literally no other legend/special Pokemon across Gen IX has this restriction outside of the box legendaries. Fair to assume Terapagos will follow the trend too I guess.

Seperately, the restrictions for Koraidon and Miraidon are documented much better on the usual information sites. Ogerpon is not.

I know this probably not the best smogon forum to ask this but, I heard the 3DS online servers will shutdown in April 2024, this may be my last chance to get legitimate versions of Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion. I just want to complete my mythical Pokémon set for generation 6 and 7 before I lose the opportunity forever. I have a few shiny Pokémon in my gen 6 like shiny honedge that I am willing to trade for them, I do not care if the hoopa, Dianci, and Volcanion are shiny or not I just want legitimate No Hacked versions. Thank you.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I know this probably not the best smogon forum to ask this but, I heard the 3DS online servers will shutdown in April 2024, this may be my last chance to get legitimate versions of Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion. I just want to complete my mythical Pokémon set for generation 6 and 7 before I lose the opportunity forever. I have a few shiny Pokémon in my gen 6 like shiny honedge that I am willing to trade for them, I do not care if the hoopa, Dianci, and Volcanion are shiny or not I just want legitimate No Hacked versions. Thank you.
Hi! Diancie you could get them yourself if you have Sun or Moon (not sure if UltraSun/Moon would work); via This link you can should be able to claim Magearna. The others, however, I can’t do sadly. Good luck! :tyke:

Hi! Diancie you could get them yourself if you have Sun or Moon (not sure if UltraSun/Moon would work); via This link you can should be able to claim Magearna. The others, however, I can’t do sadly. Good luck! :tyke:
Thank you for the response and offer but I just double checked my box and it turns out I have a diancie with a ribbon, I have not checked my pic boxes in quite a while, but I do not have hoops or volcanion and I want to get a legitimate version of both before the end of 3DS online services, if you know a link that I can check out that would point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for the response and offer but I just double checked my box and it turns out I have a diancie with a ribbon, I have not checked my pic boxes in quite a while, but I do not have hoops or volcanion and I want to get a legitimate version of both before the end of 3DS online services, if you know a link that I can check out that would point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
You could also try the smogon Wi-Fi discord and ask there too if you have not. Link is in the first post of this forum. Otherwise I am not sure of getting the other two mythicals.

LF an alolan Vulpix/ninetails in sv. Preferably plain poke ball, doesn't matter much same with ivs/nature since they can be fixed.

Ft many mons from raids, esp blissey and Eevee, any unique poke balls I have still, or maybe a shiny of you can give a patch too.

Edit: handled fwiw

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)