Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

I got very lucky imo, 3 atk iv munkidori on 2nd try. Not going for less, seems unnecessary given I catch in plain poke, kinda hard to do with those kinds.

Gives same calc for Tera dark+real STAB foul play after lefties fwiw. So this is good? I would imagine 0/1 is nice but not important. Is there still a spreadsheet for legends around? There was before. If so please someone put my money on it, so no one needs to reset for it unless seriously going 0/1 atk iv.

Edit: it itself not in calc so it different. Idk might matter then but too late to go back

Does matter slightly when using right base def. Oh well

Last edited:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Clones are allowed for trade here, right?
Yes cloned Pokémon are allowed to be traded here.

from the Wi-Fi forum rules:

On Cloning, Hacking, and Glitches
  • Cloning is allowed on these forums. We do not care about your moral stance regarding cloning. If you do not want to trade for cloned Pokémon you are free to say so but DO NOT tell others cloning is hacking or whatever you consider it, keep all that to yourself

Thanks. In that case:

LF: Touch trade the DLC legendaries. (I WILL RETURN THEM ALL)
FT: Clones of shiny Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Zacian, Zamazenta, and/or Eternatus.

Last edited:

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Anyone able to briefly touch trade Fezandipiti and Munkidori with me over Home? They're the only two species I still need dex entries for.

Thanks. In that case:

LF: Touch trade the DLC legendaries. (I WILL RETURN THEM ALL)
FT: Clones of shiny Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Zacian, Zamazenta, and/or Eternatus.
Anyone able to briefly touch trade Fezandipiti and Munkidori with me over Home? They're the only two species I still need dex entries for.
I can do both of these if either of you still need them. Just hit me with a DM whenever you want to do the trades

e: Successfully did the the touchtrades with Quentin
e2: Unowninator taken care of as well, no issues either either folks

Last edited:
LF: Piplup with Competitive
FT: Chimchar, any Scarlet exclusive, shiny Chansey, Shiny Donodozo (has Water Veil, can change its ability if you wish)

Last edited:
Folks I'm back hat in hand asking for your help with more of my Home madness

I'm a few pokemon short of a full Let's Go dex in Home and the GTS is dragging its heels something fierce. I need the following with the Let's Go origin mark; it's fully possible to have Go origin mark Pokemon who have touched Let's Go first but those don't count:
  • Farfetch'd
  • Onix
  • Lickitung
  • Jynx
  • Pinsir
  • Omanyte (Omastar)
  • Mewtwo

Aside from Omanyte, I'm fine with all of these being tradebacks. In fact for Mewtwo in particular that's all I want to do, I have no interest in keeping it.
Tradebacks would be preferred to be in Home since it means we don't have to cut our session, spend 5 minutes having me hop them in & out of home, then make a new session, but I'm still open to doing out of it.

Per last time:
I've Sword (+DLC), Legends, Brilliand Diamond, Scarlet, plus the various older games, a living dex for breeding spares....so while I can't necessarily get you specific IV'd Pokemon I do have access to a lot of resources (TMs, a few spare Ability Patches I'm not using, VEs I can breed, Tera Shards I should be able to swap at least one of each type, etc).
And i've amassed quite a number of (mostly evolved) Go Mark pokemon, including some of the rarer ones like some regional or more limited time stuff and I think I still have some of the babies, if that catches your fancy. Just ask and I can see if I can find them in the growing mess that is my Home Boxes.
but i also have amassed an assortment of (evolved) Let's Go Pokemon to offer as well (if you, too, are looking to fill in the dex without actually having Let's Go), in addition to access to the Teal Mask.

e: This is now resolved

Last edited:

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Would anyone be willing to trade a Volcanion in S/V? Preferably non-cloned if at all possible. It's my favorite mythical but I have no means of transferring my old one I have on my 3DS, due to not having the transporter on it (and it being unavailable due to the 3ds shop closure). I'm willing to trade a Korean Pokemon Go Mewtwo I received from a wonder trade (I had already obtained the 7-star Mewtwo before I got it so I have no real need for it) and I am also willing to EV train it to the best of my abilities (and at the very least get it to level 100) if desired. I am also willing to include an ability capsule, booster energy or bottle cap as a held item. Thank you!
I'm not really willing to let go of my only Volcanion, but I could help you transfer yours from 3DS to Switch if that's something you'd be interested in?

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I'm not sure if there's a way to transfer it, (aside from maybe modding the DS, which I'm not really willing to do) since I don't have Pokemon Bank nor Poke Transporter, and since the eshop's closure I haven't been able to download them, but I do very much appreciate your willingness to help!!
There's a very easy way: you trade it to me in gen 7, I transfer it with my own Bank & Home, then give it back to you in gen 8/9 :blobthumbsup:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
IMPORTANT EDIT: I received a shiny Cresselia in a trade today that I don't really want that I will gladly trade instead of the Mewtwo for a Volcanion! The Cresselia does seem to be legit, the only thing that really seems sus to me is that she has perfect IVs, and that the OT is Moon2023 (but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that it's maybe from some sort of giveaway on a throwaway OT) but aside from that she has a legal moveset, ability, didn't come with any rare items like a masterball, and isn't in any kind of unobtainable ball like a Cherish Ball. I think at worst she might be cloned, but not hacked or illegal in any way.
Just as a heads up, you're better off assuming that Cress is hacked. Perfect IV + shiny + rando = very likely not legit, and legal at best. Fine for personal use, but I wouldn't trade it. To quote the forum rules:
Do apply some common sense when trading, if you received the Pokémon via Wonder Trade, the GTS, Surprise Trade, giveaways that are unrelated to Smogon and/or Pokémon Showdown! etc and have no way of knowing where/who it's from, please refrain from offering it to avoid trouble for yourself and other forum goers.

Likely getting a patch soon, but still LF it in case I don't/can always use more.

Ft some shinies(for multiple patches only,) raid mons, some spare legends, or can Tera change to one of several types(not all sadly, for ex. No FWG type tera change.) I guess I could trade a BR Mon I don't use anymore too, many fit that bill so ask.

LF: Legendaries w/ 0-1 Speed IV. FT: Shiny SwSh event legends and Scarf Zarude. (All cloned, but obtained legitimately by myself personally). I'm most interested in Calyrex, Glastrier and Enamorus which I will trade 3 things for.

Edit: Oh, I'm offering the shiny Galarian birds, shiny Zamazenta, shiny Zacian and shiny Eternatus, and scarfed Zarude. If there's something else you'd like, I'd be happy to hear you out.

I'm sure many of you here are familiar with Sleipnir's incredible work elucidating the mysteries of Arbitrary Code Execution. I'm considering performing this (pomeg-based glitch) to Activate the Aurora Ticket & Old Sea Map via Mystery Gift. My question is: if ACE is performed to trigger the generation of the Aurora Ticket and Old Sea Map are the Deoxys and Mew considered legal/legit?

I'm sure many of you here are familiar with Sleipnir's incredible work elucidating the mysteries of Arbitrary Code Execution. I'm considering performing this (pomeg-based glitch) to Activate the Aurora Ticket & Old Sea Map via Mystery Gift. My question is: if ACE is performed to trigger the generation of the Aurora Ticket and Old Sea Map are the Deoxys and Mew considered legal/legit?
Are you catching them on the islands via talking to the rock and chasing Mew around the grass? Because, if so, then yes.

Is the game a Japanese copy? Because that Mew was only released in Japan

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
If you mean by Smogon's standards, I don't see this as much different than injecting, which we allow assuming it doesn't create a situation that differs from normal means. One important factor here is the game language Unowninator mentioned. Legal means, could this end result have happened? Legit means, did you/OT go to the event yourself and get the event the way Nintendo intended? End of the day, even those definitions vary with the person/community and there's no objective answer.

LF: battle ready Salamence and/or Aegislash in Gen 7 for the battle tree
FT: I have a few shinies from PLA and SV including Luxray, Gyarados, Starly, and Flutter Mane, you can dm for more. I also have bottle caps in both gens, ability capsules/patches, and I can do tera type changes as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)