Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Can someone please trade me TMs 139, 153, 154, 155 and 156? I can't craft them without finding them. I can offer Scarlet exclusives, and some extra legendary Pokemon I got from GO.

LF Tera change to grass on dondozo, and a BR Chien pao(too lazy to train mine lol, I've spent too much time training.) Also wouldn't mind Tera water change for urshifu RS.

FT can change some teras that aren't FWG(apparently used these shards a lot previously,) some shinies, few extra legends, etc.

Edit: and yes, did ask on discord on 2 separate occasions, no dice. I can wait for on here rather than badgering them.

Went online to do a Tera raid for Armarouge, only to find out that the raid was only held for a limited time, and ended months before I even got the game. Yeah, sorry, but that did put me in a pretty sour mood.

And because I need the bloody thing for a team build that I'm doing, I have to ask for one here.

I should have access to MOST Pokes (minus legendaries), and MOST (but not all abilities), so ask for what you want in return, and I'll attempt to accommodate you as best as I can from my ever-growing Live Dex and backlog of games.

And my version is Violet, so you can ask for as many Ceruledges as you like, or to just ask for one with an attached Malicious Armor. And I also breed as a hobby.

Went online to do a Tera raid for Armarouge, only to find out that the raid was only held for a limited time, and ended months before I even got the game. Yeah, sorry, but that did put me in a pretty sour mood.

And because I need the bloody thing for a team build that I'm doing, I have to ask for one here.

I should have access to MOST Pokes (minus legendaries), and MOST (but not all abilities), so ask for what you want in return, and I'll attempt to accommodate you as best as I can from my ever-growing Live Dex and backlog of games.

And my version is Violet, so you can ask for as many Ceruledges as you like, or to just ask for one with an attached Malicious Armor. And I also breed as a hobby.
What are you talking about? Armarouge never had an event raid.

If you check Light Sanctity's giveaway the bot has the item you need. Check the wifi Discord channel though to see if it's available.

Edit, I just tried Light Sanctity's giveaway, only to find out that the link code is not currently active. Seeing as how his first rule of etiquette is not to ask when/if it will be back, I figured that for now, all I can do is ask if anyone is willing and able to trade the opposite of the Malicious Armor that can only be found in Scarlet version.

In the meantime, I have no shortage of Pokemon that need (re)breeding for Season 10 and VGC-2024, so I'm not desperate yet (I guess that's a good thing?)

LF an Ability Patch in gen 9. FT 1 of a few shinies, many mons from raids, or a flawless/nearly flawless breedject I transferred from SS. That would be, iirc, Klefki, Mimikyu, Carbink, Shellos, or Scorbunny.

I hope this is the right place to ask...the rules kind of implied mostly a focus on competitive Pokemon (it IS Smogon), but I saw looking around the thread asking for other smaller things

I'm looking for 3 pokemon with the Go Origin Mark:
Rotom (any appliance, it doesn't matter)
Cubchoo (Beartic)
Sandygast (Palossand)

I'll note that while I want to evolve the Cubchoo & Sandygast, I'm not so attached to keep them. So if you have an attachment to any of the 3 (I'm aware Go Mark Rotom & Sandygast in particular are rare) by all means, I will trade them back to you once I've popped them in & out of Home to register in the dex once evolved. Depending on where the trade occurs it would just need like 5-15 minutes.

As for things on offer I've got quite the well to draw on regardless of if you're wanting tradebacks or not. I've Sword (+DLC), Legends, Brilliand Diamond, Scarlet, plus the various older games, a living dex for breeding spares....so while I can't necessarily get you specific IV'd Pokemon I do have access to a lot of resources (TMs, a few spare Ability Patches I'm not using, VEs I can breed, Tera Shards I should be able to swap at least one of each type, etc).
And i've amassed quite a number of (mostly evolved) Go Mark pokemon, including some of the rarer ones like some regional or more limited time stuff and I think I still have some of the babies, if that catches your fancy. Just ask and I can see if I can find them in the growing mess that is my Home Boxes.

Also yes obviously I am willing to trade in Home too

e: Pika Pal got with me for the Sandygast trade. Still looking for Rotom & Cubchoo

e2: RocketSurgery had both the Cubchoo and the Rotom! I'm all set now, thanks again to both of you

Last edited:
I hope this is the right place to ask...the rules kind of implied mostly a focus on competitive Pokemon (it IS Smogon), but I saw looking around the thread asking for other smaller things

I'm looking for 3 pokemon with the Go Origin Mark:
Rotom (any appliance, it doesn't matter)
Cubchoo (Beartic)
Sandygast (Palossand)

I'll note that while I want to evolve the Cubchoo & Sandygast, I'm not so attached to keep them. So if you have an attachment to any of the 3 (I'm aware Go Mark Rotom & Sandygast in particular are rare) by all means, I will trade them back to you once I've popped them in & out of Home to register in the dex once evolved. Depending on where the trade occurs it would just need like 5-15 minutes.

As for things on offer I've got quite the well to draw on regardless of if you're wanting tradebacks or not. I've Sword (+DLC), Legends, Brilliand Diamond, Scarlet, plus the various older games, a living dex for breeding spares....so while I can't necessarily get you specific IV'd Pokemon I do have access to a lot of resources (TMs, a few spare Ability Patches I'm not using, VEs I can breed, Tera Shards I should be able to swap at least one of each type, etc).
And i've amassed quite a number of (mostly evolved) Go Mark pokemon, including some of the rarer ones like some regional or more limited time stuff and I think I still have some of the babies, if that catches your fancy. Just ask and I can see if I can find them in the growing mess that is my Home Boxes.

Also yes obviously I am willing to trade in Home too

e: Pika Pal got with me for the Sandygast trade. Still looking for Rotom & Cubchoo
I guess it should have occurred to me in the GO thread to look for a spare Cubchoo to offer. It turns out I do have one I could send to HOME and trade you if you want it.

I know they're useless, but I just want them for collection's sake. Does anyone have Quick Powder, Metal Powder and a Lucky Punch for trade? I'm open to requests.

Edit: Wait, are they even in Scarlet & Violet?

Last edited:
I know they're useless, but I just want them for collection's sake. Does anyone have Quick Powder, Metal Powder and a Lucky Punch for trade? I'm open to requests.

Edit: Wait, are they even in Scarlet & Violet?
The Quick and Metal Powders no longer exist, they don't even have sprites in SV, the Lucky Punch didn't even exist in gen 8 (outside of BDSP).

New here but I think this is the place to ask, does anyone have a Thundurus to trade in Black/White solely to fill my dex?

Unfortunately the servers for online trading for Gen 5 have been offline for several years now, the only way to trade in those games now is locally.
Aren't there the Pkmn Classic GTS servers? I can trade by wifi through there if anyone is willing to do it via trade with that, I just can't ask for one on the GTS due to never seeing one :P if thats not allowed here that is okay though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)