Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there are any other useful moves to pick up from Gen 2 for Marrill besides Perish Song and Whrilpool?
Whirlpool isn't a very useful move from gen 2 as, while a bit complicated, you can teach it in gen 4. Teach it in HG/SS, trade it to D/P/Pt (since Whirlpool isn't an HM here) and then transfer up. You even get to keep the Apricorn ball you caught the thing in, IIRC.

Does anyone know if there are any other useful moves to pick up from Gen 2 for Marrill besides Perish Song and Whrilpool?
Almost nothing else. I would say Curse is an option but its gimmicky as hell. Its just better than nothing while also nice to have in any case :)

Detective Barricade
Getting it from gen 4 doesnt get the combination of whirlpool plus the HA you get from gen 2 which is the entire point of using the stall set of Azumarill.

Last edited:
Almost nothing else. I would say Curse is an option but its gimmicky as hell. Its just better than nothing while also nice to have in any case :)

Detective Barricade
Getting it from gen 4 doesnt get the combination of whirlpool plus the HA you get from gen 2 which is the entire point of using the stall set of Azumarill.
I was Thinking of grabbing Curse and Amnesia while I can. There’s a lot of emphasis on survivability in the analysis. As you say gimmicky at best but no better options.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best ball for shiny excadrill?
Dream Ball fits with the color of its body, but I would also say Dive Ball should be an interesting choice that matches part of its body as well.
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any of the following with their HA: Drilbur, Gible, Mudkip, or Mareanie? Female preferred but not important.

I don't care much about the IVs but I would like to have these with their HA.

Thank you!
I can get all of these 4 for you. There is nothing I would need in return, hit me up when available.
Hi! Does anybody have yellow flabebé in rapid ball and/or level ball elgyem? I've been looking for them for months
I can get these for you, if you still need them.

Detective Barricade
... would you believe I completely forgot about HA being a thing for Marill from gen 2? Maybe I should actually buy VC Crystal for some easy HA mons...

Anyone has a Munchlax/Snorlax with Self-Destruct in Gen 6? Any IVs/nature are fine. I just need the move.
I can trade tons of breedjects or do a breeding project for it. PM/VM me.

Last edited:
So I'm a bit bored and thought I'd ask if anyone wanted to send a breeding project in my direction? Happy to breed pretty much anything interesting like parents for a giveaway, mons for competition/battle spot or anything that could be a challenge.

Not really looking for anything in exchange apart from something to distract me. If you're interested then just pm me.

So I'm a bit bored and thought I'd ask if anyone wanted to send a breeding project in my direction? Happy to breed pretty much anything interesting like parents for a giveaway, mons for competition/battle spot or anything that could be a challenge.

Not really looking for anything in exchange apart from something to distract me. If you're interested then just pm me.
Any way I could talk you into a Snorlax/Munchlax with; thick fat and curse as an egg move. Possibly in a heavy ball or any other similar color themed ball. Gender is irrelevant.

And a nickname. The real pain. "Plush".

I understand if it's too specific. Figured I'd ask regardless. I need it for personal use but I can totally get it fully leveled and hyper train all it's stats (if they aren't already perfect) with bottle caps. And offer copy's for giveaways.

Lemme know. Thanks.

I have one you may have for free (it’s the one that Nelson Tangela gave away in his Ghost Pokémon Giveaway). Just upload something to the GTS, and I’ll send your way. It’s a level 100 Chandelure, by the way.
Thanks, going to breed for a shiny one. Deposited scyther in a friend ball, male lvl 1 IGN Jaime

I just realized that when I got a copy of shiny Genesect I just put 252 EVs in attack and speed and called it a day. Are there any sets that make use of the exclusive moves?

I want to know my SID for my pokemon Emerald trainer. Can I just request an SID check here? Would I be able to request this in the TSV request thread? I can trade a pokemon from Emerald in either gen 6 or 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)