Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I was thinking about buying a virtual console game, don't know yet which one though. I'd really like to have counter alakazam or body slam tauros, but since I will not have my dittos there, breeding for good IVs seems impossible. Is there any way to ensure good IVs and right nature for these mons without using hyper training on them in gen 7? And are there any ways to increase odds of these mons being shiny? Also, I've never tried RNG myself, but if it's relatively easy in gen 1 and 2 I can give it a shot, can somebody more experienced tell me a few things about it?
IVs on Virtual Console games do not exists, you have DVs that range from 0-15 but they do not influence the IVs you’ll get on a specific Pokémon upon transfer. Each Pokémon will have its HA and three guaranteed IVs of 31 when it’s transferred on a gen 7 game through Poké Transporter. Nature can be manipulated already on the VC game and it is related to the last two experience digits of the Pokémon. To increase the chance of getting a shiny Pokémon through breeding you’d need a Shiny Pokémon to breed with, for example if you breed a Pokémon with a Shiny Ditto you will have 1/64 chances that the born will be shiny. (You can use the Shiny Gyarados glitch to get a shiny Ditto on RBY and then transfer it on GSC, it’s allowed). If you want to manipulate the IVs of a certain Pokémon before transferring it on a Gen 7 game, then you’d need to RNG abuse it through Poké Transporter RNG (which requires NTR and PCalc installed on your 3DS, or a lot of patience if you want to do it manually).

Anyone able to help me out with cloning at all please? Need original plus 2 and you're welcome to take a clone for yourself as payment.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare regenerator Foongus they would be willing to trade? I'd really appreciate the help :)
EDIT: I ended up finding one in pokemon X :)

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a cloner who can get me 6-8 copies of my Hidden Power Fire, Love Ball Tapu Lele. It's been eved and silver bottle capped. You may keep a copy for yourself!
Can take care of this if you haven’t already been helped. I would also like to let you know that I will not keep a copy.
Looking for HA Burmy. Gender doesn’t matter I just need it to breed a shiny Mothim.
Deposit anything to the GTS and I’ll send you one

EDIT: Sent IcyMan28

Last edited:
Hello! I want to start a new game on Y with an HA Goomy as my starter Pokemon. Because I don't like the trade exp boost, I would like eggs only. I would like 4 eggs from a female HA goomy/sliggoo/goodra parent (most likely to produce HA children). Nature doesn't matter, but if you can guarantee a good nature that would be great. If none of those eggs have the HA, that's fine, it's just my bad luck and I'll deal with it. I will trade you the first 4 Pokemon I catch.

FC: 4596 - 9718 - 4212
IGN: Gatr

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any of the following with their HA: Drilbur, Gible, Mudkip, or Mareanie? Female preferred but not important.

I don't care much about the IVs but I would like to have these with their HA.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)