Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You will have to organize your wonder cards in the order you wich to receive them.
Go to Mistery gift and the option should be there.
So he will still give you one per time talking to him? IE I don't have to worry about SRing for one and getting stuck with the other without wanting it?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Unova, Kalos and Alola Cup PAL Pikachu with Hidden Power Ice. PM me for offers.

Last edited:
Looking for pikachu hats! I need Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Partner caps. I can offer Hoenn or Sinnoh caps, an RNGd shiny beldum, HA corphish vulpix-alola or snorunt, some legendaries, or something else if you think of something. I know these are somewhat meager offerings, so let me know if you’re looking to trade a pikachu and I’ll see if I can’t come up with something you’d like!

Looking for pikachu hats! I need Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Partner caps. I can offer Hoenn or Sinnoh caps, an RNGd shiny beldum, HA corphish vulpix-alola or snorunt, some legendaries, or something else if you think of something. I know these are somewhat meager offerings, so let me know if you’re looking to trade a pikachu and I’ll see if I can’t come up with something you’d like!
I have kalos. Can I get HA alolan vulpix??
FC and IGN in signature

Unova is the blue ball on a white background right? I have one.

Also LF: a Popplio; Good IV and Egg Moves are great but not required. Any will do.

My Safari has Gyarados. If you need me to meet online for HA and 3rd mon (Panpour) just PM me and we can work out a time.
I've been helped with Gyarados already, but thanks anyways :)
Bumping as well, I want the following Safaris:
  • Charmeleon
  • Luxio
  • Lapras
  • Woobat
  • Golurk
  • Tangela
  • Eevee
Also LF female Great Ball/Net Ball and female HA Totodile in Gen 6

Have a bit of a random request. Looking for a Male Totodile (or any of the evos) with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch for breeding purposes. Could care less about nature and/or IVs, let me know if you can help me out. This is for Gen 4 (DPPtHGSS). Thanks.
Uh, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection has long since been shut down, thus rendering non-local trades with anything pre-gen 6 impossible...

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Female HA Plusle in a Poke Ball &&& Any Female HA Minun in a Nest Ball!

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is 10% Power Construct Zygarde a thing that can work? New 10% Zygarde analysis were just uplodaded and it got me thinking.
I suppose it could take advantage of its higher Speed to pull off a Sub set to get into its Complete form more reliably, but a problem with that is that Zygarde Complete really doesn't like to spend its movepool on Substitute or its EVs on Speed.

That's sort of why 50% works better with Power Construct than 10%. Everything that benefits the 50% form benefits the 100% form, while the 10% form needs completely different moves and stats to excel than 100%.

But if I were to make a set for it, I'd try the following:
Zygarde-10% @ Figy Berry
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
176 speed and Jolly nature helps it outspeed neutral nature Arceus and Megamence before power construct. Rest of the stats are put into defenses to help mitigate the impact of the less useful speed EVs after Power Construct. It should be noted that its HP makes it so 10% only needs 2 Subs to trigger Power Construct.

As mentioned previously, Sub is used to help trigger the ability, but it can also help 100% to avoid crippling Status effects. Coil is nice to let it gain offensive presence while making up for the loss in EVs. Thousand arrows is amazing, since it works as both STAB and coverage against a massive portion of the meta all on its own and ESpeed works great to finish off faster but weakened or frail attackers.

I'd only use this as a late-game cleaner, since a lot of scarf users, more reliable setup sweepers like Xern and Megamence and just faster Pokemon in general threaten it quite a lot.

Magearna would be good to run alongside it, something that can spread Status among the other team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)