Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PGL site says VGC ruleset for April International. I believe you can also earn CP for this.

If you still wanna try sand, gigalith is the only mon with sand stream atm.
Yep, totally wrong, but gigalith still sounds reasonable so i might try that. However i'm not sure what a good replacement would be for excadrill.

Looking for a Cloud Nine Quiet Drampa(if possible with 0IV in speed and Hurricane egg move but they are not necessary). I have a lot of spitbacks I can trade.
Also looking for a cloner to help me with a shiny Bergmite I recently hatched. Thanks in advance.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Cloud Nine Quiet Drampa(if possible with 0IV in speed and Hurricane egg move but they are not necessary). I have a lot of spitbacks I can trade.
Also looking for a cloner to help me with a shiny Bergmite I recently hatched. Thanks in advance.
I can help you clone your Bergmite now if you want. How many copies do you need?
I still got you added from last time, I'll wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.

Edit: Thanks for asking, but I never need nor want anything in return for my help.
I also never keep any copies of the cloned Pokémon for myself.

Last edited:
I can get you the Drampa, but I can't trade for a few hours.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a HA gible? I can trade it back afterword I'm just helping someone get one bred
I'll gladly let you borrow mine. Feel free to keep it as long as you need it, no problem.
I still got you added from last time. Let me know whenever you're available and I'll wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.

Last edited:
Okay, two new requests:

The first is for my Alpha Sapphire Version:
Something with 0 IVs in speed that I can breed with a Sableye.
Purpose: to breed a Sableye as part of a team to soft-reset for the Regis.
Priority: Low. I won't actually go after the legendary Golems until after I complete the Sun Version, and that will take a while.
I am willing to take on a breeding request, preferably after the conclusion of the upcoming tournament. I have a ton of breeding to plan.

The second is a request I honestly don't expect to be fulfilled, but I figure I have nothing to lose.
Sun Version:
A clone of Steelixite.

Even though I entered the last contest, due to a mix of a team that I wasn't happy with, and after two disconnections, I called it a day, thinking I'd get the stones anyways, since I technically did three battles. Turns out they didn't count. Which is a shame, since I have a Shiny Steelix (who I got from a Wonder Trade as an Onix) I had hoped to be able to Mega Evolve during the playthrough.

I don't have much to trade, like some Master Balls or Rare Candies, like I've stockpiled in AS, but I do have an PP Up I'd be willing to trade with whatever random Pokémon I'd trade over.

I'll gladly let you borrow mine. Feel free to keep it as long as you need it, no problem.
I still got you added from last time. Let me know whenever you're available and I'll wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.
You're a saint! I'll be home later tonight (probably 10EST) if you're available then

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
(...)
The second is a request I honestly don't expect to be fulfilled, but I figure I have nothing to lose.
Sun Version:
A clone of Steelixite.

Even though I entered the last contest, due to a mix of a team that I wasn't happy with, and after two disconnections, I called it a day, thinking I'd get the stones anyways, since I technically did three battles. Turns out they didn't count. Which is a shame, since I have a Shiny Steelix (who I got from a Wonder Trade as an Onix) I had hoped to be able to Mega Evolve during the playthrough.

I don't have much to trade, like some Master Balls or Rare Candies, like I've stockpiled in AS, but I do have an PP Up I'd be willing to trade with whatever random Pokémon I'd trade over.
Hello Jes. I can trade you a Steelixite for free, my friend code is in my signature, so register it and let me know when you're online via VM/reply here and I'll get on as soon as possible to trade a fodder Pokemon that's holding it to you.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings dear fellow Smogon users,

I'm giving away Mega-Stones in Sun and Moon that can only be obtained via Mystery Gift serial code or as tournament-exclusive prizes.

While every player can obtain certain Mega-Stones by entering a Mystery Gift serial code on one hand, there is unfortunately only a limited amount of people that can obtain certain Mega-Stones by partaking in specific online tournaments on the other hand, hence leaving out numerous players.

However, since in my opinion everybody deserves a chance to obtain them, I figured I could be useful by helping with their redistribution!

Sharing means caring and I care a lot about all of you guys and girls, so here's the deal:

I'm going to help distribute all of these exclusive Mega-Stones for absolutely free!
I'll keep the list updated whenever new Mega-Stones get released!

Available exclusive Mega-Stones:
  • Abomasite (2017 International Challenge May, Serial Code - SABLEVOLANT)
  • Aggronite (Serial Code - SABLEVOLANT)
  • Altarianite (Weakness Cup, Serial Code - DRACHE)
  • Ampharosite (Weakness Cup, Serial Code - DRACHE)
  • Audinite (Serial Code - INTIMIDATE)
  • Banettite (Serial Code - MATSUBUSA)
  • Beedrillite (2017 International Challenge February, Serial Code - INTIMIDATE)
  • Blazikenite (2017 International Challenge April, Serial Code - MATSUBUSA)
  • Cameruptite (Serial Code - MATSUBUSA)
  • Diancite (Serial Code - POYONG)
  • Galladite (tiny tourney, Serial Code - POYONG)
  • Gardevoirite (tiny tourney, Serial Code - POYONG)
  • Heracronite (Serial Code - AZUL)
  • Houndoominite (Serial Code - AZUL)
  • Latiasite (Weakness Cup, Serial Code - DRACHE)
  • Latiosite (Weakness Cup, Serial Code - DRACHE)
  • Lopunnite (tiny tourney, Serial Code - POYONG)
  • Manectite (2017 International Challenge May, Serial Code - SABLEVOLANT)
  • Mawilite (2017 International Challenge February, Serial Code - INTIMIDATE)
  • Medichamite (Serial Code - INTIMIDATE)
  • Mewtwonite X (Serial Code - M2DESCENT)
  • Mewtwonite Y (Serial Code - M2DESCENT)
  • Pidgeotite (Kanto X Alola Regional Rumble, Serial Code - AZUL)
  • Sceptilite (2017 International Challenge April, Serial Code - MATSUBUSA)
  • Steelixite (Kanto X Alola Regional Rumble, Serial Code - AZUL)
  • Swampertite (2017 International Challenge April, Serial Code - MATSUBUSA)
  • Tyranitarite (2017 International Challenge May, Serial Code - SABLEVOLANT)
So, in case you need one or even all of these Mega-Stones, please feel free to leave me message on my profile.
No worries, this is not a one-time offer and there's no limited amount!

Unfortunately Mega-Stones can't be traded over the GTS, so we'll have to do this via online link trade at the Festival Plaza.

Please be patient! I might live in a different time zone than you and I have real life obligations to fulfill! However, rest assured that I'll do my best to get back to every single one of you as soon as I possibly can!

Last edited:
Hello Jes. I can trade you a Steelixite for free, my friend code is in my signature, so register it and let me know when you're online via VM/reply here and I'll get on as soon as possible to trade a fodder Pokemon that's holding it to you.
Okay, got your message. I'm bringing down my charger, due to low battery, but I won't come online until you contact me.

And I just used my very last Friend Code slot. What do most of you do when this happens?

Sooo I just tried shiny chaining for fun, and went in a bit unprepared. I had my synchronizer faint half way through and just got whatever nature.

I ended up with a bold male salandit (corrosion) and I want to run an eviolite support set. Does anybody have move suggestions? It's not going to be very competitive, I just want something interesting.

I'm thinking toxic and then three other moves. EV suggestions are cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)