Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a HA Poliwag? IVs and ball dont matter but I ask that it be nicknamed something that's not offensive or a meme (also modest if possible)

got a bold shiny HA Maeranie with haze to trade for it (it's IV aren't good tough)

Does anybody have a HA kecleon (protean)

Willing to give up a gold bottle cap for this bugger, also have other HA pokemon in stock (sableye, shellder, gible, mareanie)

Does anyone have a HA Poliwag? IVs and ball dont matter but I ask that it be nicknamed something that's not offensive or a meme (also modest if possible)

got a bold shiny HA Maeranie with haze to trade for it (it's IV aren't good tough)
I have what you're looking for. PM sent.

If you can wait a few mins (15 ish?), I'll bring up my breed from OR. I think I did a breed for Politoed?

Edit: Or you can go with the guy above me XD. Up to you.

does anybody have a jolly moldbreaker axew they could send my way? EVs, IVs don't matter
Edit 2: got one through wonder trade.

Edited in to avoid the double post:

i love heavy ball on both because of the color scheme of the pokemon but a timer or premier ball would work for heatran and maybe repeat or level for magnezone?
caught Heatran in Timer and Magnemite in a Heavy (just gotta breed Magnemite now). Thanks.

Dno if this is the right place to ask this but where do you claim your Mega Mawile and Beedrill stones from the tournament?
The GLsite will give codes when they get around to it. It'll probablybe the day before the rest of the world gets em knowing them.

Still looking for two ditto with the following IVs: 31/1/31/31/31/0 and 31/0/31/31/31/0
You can request the 31/0/31/31/31/0 with a Quiet nature from Eisen's giveaway (Dittos are free). The other might be there too.

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm giving away a (US) Genesect serial code for the 6th generation games. The first person that VM me on my wall can have it! Hurry, the code expires today.

Edit: Ignore the VM me on my wall part. Here's the code, A5Z5W5YS6XCHLK9X

Not going to be home all day from now on, hopefully someone can get this code before it expires.

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking to obtain a modest tapu fini please
Now that pokebanks out, i can offer a huge array of legends also have some good nature beasts:

Modest lele
Adament celesteela
Modest/Hasty Xurkitree
Modest Nihilego
Naughty/Jolly Pheromosa

Lemme know if perharps something here interests you or if youre looking for something else and we can work something out. Thanks!

I'm looking for a Adamant/Jolly shiny Rockruff, preferably with Steadfast (for No Guard) and if possible in a Moon Ball, though both ability and ball aren't wholly necessary. If you have a shiny Midnight/Midday Lycanrocthat would be cool too.

I can trade well for it, including some items. Thank you all! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)