Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, xurkitree, even though the insane special attack is attractive, he has been easily outclassed by most other special attackers due to his typing and poor bulk. however i can't recommend anything because i don't know how to use electric types.

Looking for Love Ball Komala and Dream Ball Cherubi. And any other Love Ball pokemon.

Can be throwaways (don't care about IVs and Natures, but do care about Egg Moves.)

Looking for Love Ball Komala and Dream Ball Cherubi. And any other Love Ball pokemon.

Can be throwaways (don't care about IVs and Natures, but do care about Egg Moves.)
I've got your Love Ball Komala, Pink. It was wild and I haven't bred egg moves onto it. Please PM me if you're interested. I can also attach another Love Ball to it (or any apricorn ball) if you'd like.

I was wondering if anyone has spitouts of a male salandit with fake out? IV'S and pokeballs don't matter. I have gibles with roughskin and iron head spitouts as an offer.

Does someone have a Timid Kartana with 18-21 Atk IVs? (Nothing else matters)

I would offer up to 2 Pokemon from my trade thread. If you would take this as a Soft Reset Project I would offer more.

I can also do Soft Reset Projects (I still have all my Tapus, the Kanto Event Birds with HA, Volcanion and all the 20th Anniversary Pokemon except Meloetta)
Breed Projects are also welcome if someone can trade me this Kartana.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I want to restart Moon but don't feel like can can restart without catching the second Celesteela and I don't like catching Pokemon for myself unless they're in a Matching Ball. So I'm looking for someone to trade me a Buzzwole for it or a Friend Ball in return for one of my Jhoto Balls. (But I'd be willing to trade for other Jhoto Balls that I'm not offering too.)

Looking for: Jhoto Balls that I'm not offering (Preferably a Friend Ball) and someone to catch me an Adamant Repeat Ball Buzzwole named Smashet.
For Trade: A Fast, Level, or Moon Ball (Your choice) for another Jhoto Ball and a Celesteela with the Name Nature and Ball of your choice for the Buzzwole.
Rebumping Again

Thanks a lot smithkavik!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)