Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Naive/Jolly Tapu Koko. Have a battle ready (hyper trained) modest Tapu Fini and a few other good pokes alongside any battle item you need. PM if interested. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone. Does anyone have any tips to how to SR for a HP fire Timid Tapu Lele? I've been trying for days, and I've had NO success

Hey everyone. Does anyone have any tips to how to SR for a HP fire Timid Tapu Lele? I've been trying for days, and I've had NO success
Input values into a calculator to determine IVs, it saves time going back and forth.

Best (31) in Special Defense is REQUIRED for HP Fire. Same for attack and HP or Defense and HP, either combination works. These have to be odd and nothing else.

Timid can be tough to check, but you can strength SAP and determine if it's a -atk nature I suppose.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you're not using a Master Ball to catch it turn 1, I suggest that you use a Pokemon with Final Gambit and 171 HP, so you can toss any Tapu Lele that doesn't have an HP IV of 30+. This is useful because all the HP Fire spreads for legendaries require the HP IV to be 31.

Another thing you could do, is that if you want a low attack IV, you could use a Shiinotic with Strength Sap and something like 100/210 HP to figure out the attack stat of the Tapu Lele before catching it. Like if it has an Attack stat of 108, that means it could be either an attack neutral nature with 0 attack or Timid nature with an attack IV of about 20. Personally, I like to toss any Tapu Lele that has an attack stat of 106 or higher.
Note: the formula for calculating Tapu Lele's attack stat is "AtkS=SHP2-SHP1", where AtkS is Tapu Lele's attack stat, SHP1 is Shiinotic's HP before using Strength Sap, and SHP2 is Shiinotic's HP After using Strength Sap.

Lastly, you could use a Pokemon with 129 Speed to somewhat check if the Tapu Lele doesn't have a Timid nature before catching it. Because if you outspeed the Tapu Lele with the Pokemon that has 129 Speed, it means that Tapu Lele is slower than what it would be if it had a Timid nature and a Speed IV of 0.

Of course, none of this is necessary if you're just using a Master Ball, because then it's quicker to just chug the ball and check the summary.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this, but a certain user is trying to swindle me into giving him another copy of one of my Pokemon in my giveaway, when my rules state that you can't receive multiple copies of one Pokemon. Is this a blacklistable offense, or just a petty crime that should be ignored?

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this, but a certain user is trying to swindle me into giving him another copy of one of my Pokemon in my giveaway, when my rules state that you can't receive multiple copies of one Pokemon. Is this a blacklistable offense, or just a petty crime that should be ignored?
I'd reckon the specifics on how the person is trying to swindle you are necessary to figure this out. Creating multiple Smogon accounts to get multiple Pokemon is obviously a no-no, but a lot is up to moderator discretion.

I'd say you should contact a moderator and see if it's a problem / if they can get them to knock it off, or if it's particularly heinous post to http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-blacklist-as-of-december-20th-2015.3500060/ and alert them that you posted their name there for whatever the problem is.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Unless said person is constantly hounding you for it to the point of harassment, it would be better to just ignore him/her. Otherwise just contact a moderator and let the mod handle the situation at his/her discretion.

Hey, I'm looking for a vullaby/mandibuzz in a moon ball. I have several breedables to trade, please send me a PM.

Thank you! :)

Edit: or someone with moon who can catch me one if they have the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)