Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
deposit something onto GTS asking for one.
Deposited level 52 Magnemite, in Poke Ball, with message "I want to fill my Pokedex". Thanks!

So that got sniped. Deposited a level 51 female Zubat in a Poke Ball instead.

Last edited:
Looking for a non-english 6 IV Ditto for breeding. I dunno what I can offer for one, but maybe some credits or future breeds? There's a TON of breeding I gotta do. PM me to discuss.
at this point practickly impossible to get even 5 iv ones are more rare then shinies at this point and that is just an english one lol

I doubt you will find an foreign english 6 iv ditto till pokebank hits

Hello everyone! :D

Does anyone know what are the good and bad Pokemons to deposit into GTS for giveaways?

I knew that these are good:
* Tentacool
* Cutiefly

Bad:
* Yungoos (flooded in GTS)
* Rattata (flooded in GTS)
* Wingull (flooded in GTS)
* Eevees (easily sniped)
* Starters (easily sniped)
* Rare Dragon types, like Dratini, Bagon
* Shinies
* Apricorn Balls
* Legendaries

Thanks! :D
Wingull or pellipers are good as they're rarely swiped but quite obtainable even for low level players

any way to get choice scarfs and choice bands without the cheating battle tree?
Lol it doesn't cheat, just that the probability roles in its favour due to number of options it has over us...in saying that if you go to the battle tree discussion thread then there'll be nice people there who can help u with team construction to swing the probability laws closer to you. There are already teams making it to 200/300 wins. Dragonite/salamnce + aegislash + stall mon/tank should get u pretty far in singles

LF 4 IV non-english Ditto for Masuda breeding. I have 3x 4IV english Ditto to choose from, amongst other things. I'm unable to clone however if a potential partner IS able to, I'm willing to offer slightly more (read: 5IV Adamant Cosmog etc.)

Lol it doesn't cheat, just that the probability roles in its favour due to number of options it has over us...in saying that if you go to the battle tree discussion thread then there'll be nice people there who can help u with team construction to swing the probability laws closer to you. There are already teams making it to 200/300 wins. Dragonite/salamnce + aegislash + stall mon/tank should get u pretty far in singles
it does cheat there is always some hax but the hax in there is 100% cheating and that ahs been the case since the battle tower in ruby saphire and emerald

besides I dont enjoy the battle tree its not about skills is just usimng certain pokemon and repeat the same thing over and over and over again and hope the hax doesnt do you in

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it does cheat there is always some hax but the hax in there is 100% cheating and that ahs been the case since the battle tower in ruby saphire and emerald

besides I dont enjoy the battle tree its not about skills is just usimng certain pokemon and repeat the same thing over and over and over again and hope the hax doesnt do you in
It doesn't cheat. "Hax" and cheating are completely different things. Yes, sometimes the AI gets extremely lucky with critical hits and low accuracy moves, but there is no actual evidence of it influencing these rates. Read up on Murphy's Law. If you're doing hundreds of battles at the Battle Tree/Maison/Tower, chances are every once in a while you'll just have garbage luck. There's also a chance you'll have exceptionally good luck, but people interestingly never seem to post about it when that happens.

The only way it "cheats" is by having access to unreleased Hidden Abilities and items (I ran into an Intimidate Incineroar the other day for example). But this is because the game doesn't regularly update, so for all it knows Hidden Ability Incineroar has been released by an event.

It doesn't cheat. "Hax" and cheating are completely different things. Yes, sometimes the AI gets extremely lucky with critical hits and low accuracy moves, but there is no actual evidence of it influencing these rates. Read up on Murphy's Law. If you're doing hundreds of battles at the Battle Tree/Maison/Tower, chances are every once in a while you'll just have garbage luck. There's also a chance you'll have exceptionally good luck, but people interestingly never seem to post about it when that happens.

The only way it "cheats" is by having access to unreleased Hidden Abilities and items (I ran into an Intimidate Incineroar the other day for example). But this is because the game doesn't regularly update, so for all it knows Hidden Ability Incineroar has been released by an event.
lol no evidence? funny that you sya that sure you cna get unlucky with multiple instances of hax right after another but that doesnt change the fact that that ALWAYS happens there

3 crits in a row should be rare there it happens more often then not same with 1 hit kill moves 30% hit chance

ive had it once that 10 in a row hit me not in the same run ofcourse but yoou get what I mean

if the normal chance for an crit is like 10% I dont know the actual rate its an example) there its like 50%

and good look in the battle maison is not missing an 90% accuracy move 4 times in a row

so tell me how hax and cheating are diferent if the cheat is in fact the hax

and if youre so sure there is no evidence how big is the shiny chance then realy? because in sun and moon an npc tells but before that there was no sure way either

just keep track of doing 100 battle tree battles not all instances of hax and the odds wanna bet that every single time the odds are against you?

its greta people like you cna come far in it but that doesnt mean they dont cheat its funny that pretty much everyone agrres it cheats asside from verry few people who disagree

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol no evidence? funny that you sya that sure you cna get unlucky with multiple instances of hax right after another but that doesnt change the fact that that ALWAYS happens there

3 crits in a row should be rare there it happens more often then not same with 1 hit kill moves 30% hit chance

ive had it once that 10 in a row hit me not in the same run ofcourse but yoou get what I mean

if the normal chance for an crit is like 10% I dont know the actual rate its an example) there its like 50%

and good look in the battle maison is not missing an 90% accuracy move 4 times in a row

so tell me how hax and cheating are diferent if the cheat is in fact the hax

and if youre so sure there is no evidence how big is the shiny chance then realy? because in sun and moon an npc tells but before that there was no sure way either

just keep track of doing 100 battle tree battles not all instances of hax and the odds wanna bet that every single time the odds are against you?

its greta people like you cna come far in it but that doesnt mean they dont cheat its funny that pretty much everyone agrres it cheats asside from verry few people who disagree
Critical hits can be boosted with the Scope Lens.

Evasion can be boosted with Bright Powder.

Battle Tree NPCs frequently put these items on their Pokemon. You can as well (though I wouldn't recommend it; their main purpose is to stop you so they can use gimmicky items like that, your main purpose is to rack up as many wins in a row as possible, so your item choices should be different).

I don't understand your shiny chance argument in relation to what we're talking about here, but if you're referring to the NPC saying it's 4,000, the actual chance is 4,096. It was probably rounded down for simplicity of explanation to younger players, but idk, I didn't write the script.

But this isn't the place for arguing about this, so that's all I'll say.

Critical hits can be boosted with the Scope Lens.

Evasion can be boosted with Bright Powder.

Battle Tree NPCs frequently put these items on their Pokemon. You can as well (though I wouldn't recommend it; their main purpose is to stop you so they can use gimmicky items like that, your main purpose is to rack up as many wins in a row as possible, so your item choices should be different).

I don't understand your shiny chance argument in relation to what we're talking about here, but if you're referring to the NPC saying it's 4,000, the actual chance is 4,096. It was probably rounded down for simplicity of explanation to younger players, but idk, I didn't write the script.

But this isn't the place for arguing about this, so that's all I'll say.
about the shiny argument he doesnt say its 4000 he says its AROUND 4000 which sounds pretty fair since the real chance is only like 2,5% higher. and yeah this is not the place to discduss it but even with those items in consideration its still insanely high:P

Last edited:
Can someone go to the Move Reminder and teach my Dhelmise Switcheroo? I can provide the Heart Scale, or something else for payment, if desired.

Already been helped. Thank you, Giritinaman844.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)