Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a non-JP Ditto with at least 4 31 IVs for Masuda breeding. I have some UBs, a shiny Alolan Sandslash, and a shiny Dhelmise I can trade.

FT : Shiny Adamant 31/31/31/31/30/31 Minior

LF : Anything that's interesting in VGC, especially the toko, and some few UB (Xukitree and Kartana)

Looking for someone to clone me a shiny HP Fire Female Treecko.

You can keep a non-redistribution copy for yourself if you wish.

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
LF; Someone to clone my BR Timid HT/5/31/31/HT/31 Tapu Koko, HP (originally 22) and SPDEF (originally 2), have been Hyper Trained. EV spread is 252 SPA / 252 SPE / 4 DEF with Thunderbolt / Volt Switch / Dazzling gleam / Grass Knot.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for any trickster sableye since the gts is being unkind I have 5 iv spitbacks of shellder, horsea and other pokemon avalible or a 31/31/31/X/31/31 beast ball mimikyu

I have pokemon moon, I need to evolve rockruff into midday, it's at lvl49. I'll attach a rare candy so it's easier but I need someone with sun to evolve it and trade back. Help please?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a breedject porygon with 0 speed (any nature but preferably quiet/sassy/relaxed). I can offer several other breedjects (bank balls) and a few HAs. :) Thank you!

Caught a shiny Araquanid with 31/X/31/31/X/31 IVs and a Brave nature. Would it be worth the trouble to hyper train it with a Brave nature? Was thinking I could do a Choice Band set that utilizes Scald maybe.

FT: 5iv shiny bold sandyghast in a beast ball, with ems.
5iv shiny Cutiefly in a love ball with em.
LF: shiny competitive pokes. Feel free to pm

Would anyone be willing to help me trade evolve my feebas into milotic in my Pokemon Moon? I usually am just an in-game player, and I don't really use the wifi much, but I don't know how to trade evolve and guarantee I will get my pokemon back! Would anyone be willing to help me with the trade? (p.s., if this is the incorrect place to post this, I apologize- it seemed correct). I would really love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)