Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF pokemon from the water 1 or field egg groups with 30iv on atk, spatk or spee (or all 3 in one lol) the rest of the ivs does not matter as long as they have 30 on those listed, CMT for something you like in return

I am in desperate need of High Star Festival Plaza Ball Shops, Friendship Parlors, and EV Raising Shops. I'm trying to wipe my Primarina clean and stock up on Love Balls to catch Tapu Lele. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I am in desperate need of High Star Festival Plaza Ball Shops, Friendship Parlors, and EV Raising Shops. I'm trying to wipe my Primarina clean and stock up on Love Balls to catch Tapu Lele. Can anyone help? Thanks!
You mean heal ball and not the apricorn love ball right? You only get 1 set of apricorn ball

Does anyone have a Regenerator Mareanie/Toxapex in a Dive Ball? Nature, Gender, and IVs don't matter.

I can offer some 3-4 IV spitbacks of Adamant Mudbray w/ Close Combat in Level Ball or Jolly Rockruff w/ Thunder Fang and Fire Fang in Premier Ball. Have a few other things I could offer as well, PM me.

Does anyone have a Regenerator Mareanie/Toxapex in a Dive Ball? Nature, Gender, and IVs don't matter.

I can offer some 3-4 IV spitbacks of Adamant Mudbray w/ Close Combat in Level Ball or Jolly Rockruff w/ Thunder Fang and Fire Fang in Premier Ball. Have a few other things I could offer as well, PM me.
I do for mudbray :)

LF: The following touch trades to help complete my Pokedex:

• Electivire
  • Magmortar
  • Porygon2
  • Porygon Z
  • Politoed
  • Slowking
  • Kingdra
  • Scizor
  • Milotic
I can offer Beast Ball Oranguru spitbacks in return. They are Calm and have all three of their egg moves.
Still looking. Added one I missed.

Also looking for a Love Ball.

Last edited:
I was just thinking... it's a pain to raise things to level 100 in this game, and I'm going to avoid doing it where I can, but there's gonna be Hidden Power Ultra Beasts and random other things that I'm sure I'll want to raise when the alternative is infinite soft resets. Got me thinking, to save time, it's easiest to level up traded Pokemon, so if there's more than one of us in the same boat at any given time (which I'm sure there will be), then it kinda makes sense for us to train each other's Pokemon, instead of our own?

Assuming that nobody runs off with my future-HP Ice Nihilego or Xurkitree, of course. That's bad juju right there.

So yeah. I haven't got that stuff caught yet, but if anyone is SRing things and is worried about the slog to level 100, maybe... keep it in mind?

Berries needed!

I can't find any Kelpsy, Qualot, Grepa.
Please send me one of each, someone. Lemme know if you want any certain berries in return and I'll see if I have it.

I also still have a bunch of Pokérus infections to spread out, btw.

Last edited:
Hi, i really need a modest abra with syncro on my sun game.
I can trade a jolly/calm/bold one :)

got it

p.s. i have an adamant and competitive buzzwole. I'm looking forward a competitive pheromosa.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello people, I have caught an Adamant and Jolly Kartana; I still have to catch 2 Kartana, which nature should I choose? I was thinking Impish but I don't know if that works

Anyone here have a Brave or Quiet Synchronizer they'd be willing to trade or breed for me? I've got just about every other nature, barring the neutral ones (which no one cares about anyways), so if you're missing any I can trade one of those.

Berries needed!

I can't find any Kelpsy, Qualot, Grepa.
Please send me one of each, someone. Lemme know if you want any certain berries in return and I'll see if I have it.

I also still have a bunch of Pokérus infections to spread out, btw.
I could definitely use pokerus, is there anything you may still need in return?

Anyone here have a Brave or Quiet Synchronizer they'd be willing to trade or breed for me? I've got just about every other nature, barring the neutral ones (which no one cares about anyways), so if you're missing any I can trade one of those.
I can breed you a brave synchronizer if you are still available.

I am in desperate need of High Star Festival Friendship Parlors and EV Raising Shops. I'm trying to wipe my Primarina clean and ev her up.

I'm also in search of Love Balls if anyone has spares for trade. Trying to catch Tapu Lele in one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)