Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF any tornadus and an evo trade partner.

I don't have much to offer, but I have a lot of spitback HA eevees, fletchlings, froakies, charmanders, porygons, ghastlys, gibles, and other common stuff

Are you serious...ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?

I am trying to get a flawless HP Ice Raikou...and I get a shiny! To add to that, the shiny's IVs are crap in the defenses...

Is the shiny worth it? Or should I just toss and keep going?

Are you serious...ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?

I am trying to get a flawless HP Ice Raikou...and I get a shiny! To add to that, the shiny's IVs are crap in the defenses...

Is the shiny worth it? Or should I just toss and keep going?
I mean I would keep because I like stuff for nostalgia and I'm into that stuff. Then again though trade value is gonna be so low. If you're looking into trade value then yeah you have to toss. Although if it has perfect speed and special attack and has a good nature it would make a solid pokemon for personal use considering it's shiny.

I mean I would keep because I like stuff for nostalgia and I'm into that stuff. Then again though trade value is gonna be so low. If you're looking into trade value then yeah you have to toss. Although if it has perfect speed and special attack and has a good nature it would make a solid pokemon for personal use considering it's shiny.
Except I plan to use AV Raikou. I need the defenses more than usual.

Point taken, thanks. I am just so annoyed that I've been SRing for a week and I get this before a decent HP Ice one (and I don't even have the shiny charm!!)
I mean...if you do the math, you're more likely to get a couple shinies than a flawless hp ice one...don't worry, eventually tossing them becomes second nature

Reminds me when I kept a crappy shiny Latias because I never got a shiny legendary like that before so I saved it on impulse. I kinda of regretted it but I got Most's Latias so I didn't feel as bad. :3

Looking for an awesome 5-6IV BOLD Cottonee or Whimsicott with Prankster. With egg moves Fake Tears, Encore and Worry Seed.

Can trade a flawless shiny Porygon2 that is battle ready. Other stuff available as well.

Looking for an awesome 5-6IV BOLD Cottonee or Whimsicott with Prankster. With egg moves Fake Tears, Encore and Worry Seed.

Can trade a flawless shiny Porygon2 that is battle ready. Other stuff available as well.
I've go this

Cottonee|Female|Nest Ball|Bold|Prankster|31/x/31/31/31/31|Encore|Memento|Worry Seed|Switcheroo

assuming the egg moves are not good enough?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Reminds me when I kept a crappy shiny Latias because I never got a shiny legendary like that before so I saved it on impulse. I kinda of regretted it but I got Most's Latias so I didn't feel as bad. :3
I mean, it's not like you can't just reset the game and eventually SR it for good IVs later.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Female Repeat Ball Cyndaquil (preferably Timid with HP Grass) and Female Love Ball Snubull with Close Combat (preferably 5IV -Sp.A Adamant nature)

FT: Bankballs of my own, IV Breeding services (anything but shinies and Mixed Volt Tackle Pichus). If you can provide both, I have self SR'd legendaries which I can offer. (including a Jolly Hoopa with the IVs 31/31/28/X/30/31 and a Deoxys with the IVs 27/31/22/31/30/31). Don't offer if you don't have what I'm looking for!

I can breed HP Grass Cyndaquil /w Blaze, Timid, in a Repeat Ball.

CMT to check my wants list and to post an offer.

And I guess since we are on the subject of Cyndaquil...

Anyone got a female Cyndaquil /w Flash Fire? Good IV's are not required but are nice.

And also...

Premier or Timer ball for Persian? Need to be breeding Hidden Power Ghost Meowth soon. ;p

Last edited:
Looking for an AWESOME Timid Gastly/Haunter/Gengar (5-6IV) with egg moves (specifically disable). A shiny one would be awesome.

Offering a FLAWLESS shiny Porygon2 that is battle ready. Again, other stuff available.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an AWESOME Timid Gastly/Haunter/Gengar (5-6IV) with egg moves (specifically disable). A shiny one would be awesome.

Offering a FLAWLESS shiny Porygon2 that is battle ready. Again, other stuff available.
I've got this:

Gastly|Female|Pokeball|Timid|Levitate|31/x/31/31/31/31|Hypnosis|Disable

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone here happen to have these Eevees?

Eevee, HA, Female, Modest, Great Ball, x/x/x/30/31/30
Eevee, HA, Female, Jolly, Premier Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)