Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise that! I can dex nav for one if u need yours although I was going to send my scyther over with an item so it could be swapped with metal coat a evolve on his return to me (mens idea of multitasking!)

On a different note could a scyther and a scizor be on the same team? A pre-evo count as the same poke?
I have 5, so I can definitely trade one. Scyther and Scizor shouldn't be on the same team because they share a fire weakness, have bad moepools, meaning they'll be running nearly the same set, and don't compete in the same tiers(and who would use Scyther in OU or Battle Spot? A pre-evo doesn't count as the same Poke cause they have different PokeDex#s, but the only viable pairing of a Pokémon and its pre-evo is probably Porygon2 and Porygon-z.

I have 5, so I can definitely trade one. Scyther and Scizor shouldn't be on the same team because they share a fire weakness, have bad moepools, meaning they'll be running nearly the same set, and don't compete in the same tiers(and who would use Scyther in OU or Battle Spot? A pre-evo doesn't count as the same Poke cause they have different PokeDex#s, but the only viable pairing of a Pokémon and its pre-evo is probably Porygon2 and Porygon-z.
That's ok thank you, I dexnav'd (painfully!) and got one this afternoon so now have my Scizor. And yeah all your points are true I was just theorymoning whilst breeding..scizor has a small movepool but very versatile and I was more thinking out loud really! :D

I just Deposited a Voltorb Lv 23 IGN: Nordlie with Message:" Smogon help PM"

I try to get DNA Spicies at Gnared Den but i need Reshiram to reach it ! I already have Zekrom! Send me a PM if you have traded me one so i can trade it back to you when got the DNA for my Kyurem! My FC is down below !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)