Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF an Infiltrator Litwick(or anything on that line.) I'll take any HA Litwick, but I'm gonna have to breed for 31s in all but Atk and a Modest Nature, so if you can save me time I'll give a better trade. I can offer a Rotom with 31 in all but Atk(W/out Modest/good IVs on the Litwick, you get 31 on all but Atk and a Defense/speed,) and lots of other spitbacks like Porygon, Bagon, Anorith, Heracross(HA), Mienfoo(HA), Bergmite(HA), Ghastly(at least a few of 'em), Aron, Koffing, Electrike, Dratini, and a few others. Again, the better the Litwick you can trade(it being female, knowing Clear Smog, or holding a Dusk Stone/PP Max will also get you a better Poke in return, too), the better the Pokémon I'll give you in return will be. If someone has a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure with Infiltrator, holding a Dusk Stone/PP Max, I'll trade my 31/22-23/31/26/31/30-31 Bold Suicune already EV trained(full HP and Def, 4 SpD.)
i have the litwick youre after. ill pm you

Nelson Tangel and Reisuke thanks for the input.

Other topic:
I thought about RNGing some 4th Gen Pokemon with Defog. What do you guys think is more important. Matching ball or Egg moves?

What do you guys think is more important. Matching ball or Egg moves?
Is this question referred to older gen ?

Matching ball is more important since defog is a tutor move and the pokemon that need it can be capture (skarmory)

Egg moves are irrelevant in older gen since the pokemon will be in a pokeball.

For the new gen, it is better to get both

Is this question referred to older gen ?

Matching ball is more important since defog is a tutor move and the pokemon that need it can be capture (skarmory)

Egg moves are irrelevant in older gen since the pokemon will be in a pokeball.

For the new gen, it is better to get both
Yeah older gens.

I think for Skarm the egg moves like Brave Bird and Whirlwind are more important than the ball.
However, thats just my opinion.

I think in general egg moves are more important if they're really relevant.

My question was more about Pokemon which egg moves are not really relevant for competitive battling.

Edit: Thank you very much for your opinions!

Last edited:
Yeah older gens.

I think for Skarm the egg moves like Brave Bird and Whirlwind are more important than the ball.

My question was more about Pokemon which egg moves are not really relevant for competitive battling.
I think the only move worth is defog in my opinion

Looking for a Mamoswine like that which was given away on Smogon's FB page.

I'm not sure how my Tentacool didn't get picked up.

Yeah older gens.

Personally i'd prefer egg moves. Like your skarmory example, some defog mons sometimes run one of their eggmoves. Like skarmory with whirlwind (when you're weak to set up) or brave bird (people only run iron head when a) they don't want recoil or b) if they're fairy weak)

Not sure where this should go. Having a world of trouble dling the hoopa event at mcdonalds (Canada). I've been there 4 times over the past 2 weeks and tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of the exact procedure for dling the event?

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Looking for a Mamoswine like that which was given away on Smogon's FB page.

I'm not sure how my Tentacool didn't get picked up.
Hey there, if you need one for competitive reasons, I could give you a spare copy of my shiny Jolly Mamoswine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)