Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a trade partner for my Haunter, just needs a trade pass to evolve to Gengar. Also looking for an adamant/technician scyther or a jolly sneasel. Caught 40+ sneasels and no jolly yet :(

Hi folks :)

I'm trying to complete my AS dex for the shiny charm, and since I don't own an X/Y copy (haven't played in a few years!) I'm still lacking the following:
- Litleo/Pyroar
- Dedenne
- Bergmite/Avalugg
Since it's just for dex entries, any nature/moves/IVs/etc is irrelevant.

I realize it's worth pennies on Smogon (you guys have always been a tad outta my league :p ) but in return I can offer up to two uncloned female Adamant HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fletchling in a regular ball (one UT) from my last breeding project, or an UT uncompetitive but shiny premier ball Regirock (Impish 27/29/10/27/04/21) that I RNG'd in Emerald years ago (cloned in that game).

Also, if anyone happens to have a flawless non-English Ditto or legit Keldeo/Meloetta/Diancie/Hoopa laying around... I don't have anything worthy to offer in return but I would be very grateful :)

2449-4712-2972

my DS doesnt work due to melted ice cream
Things like this are why nobody really likes Vanilluxe.

Might anyone be available tomorrow for a batch cloning session? I've got 5 Pokemon I want to both keep and use for a private giveaway (originals +5) but I figured if I can get more cloned (o +5 +25, 6 batch clones total) I can extend the giveaway to here and give back to the Wifi forum. Level 50 perfect+trained Sharpedo, Crobat, Jolteon, Gengar and Malamar, fully redis and obviously copies for the cloner.
I'm not around today though :(

Can someone help me evolve my Haunter really quickly?
I will :) I think you're still on my friends list and anyway, I also have a Haunter to evolve :D
(I apologise if the internet cuts out, I'm at a university at the moment and it's so-so)

I will :) I think you're still on my friends list and anyway, I also have a Haunter to evolve :D
(I apologise if the internet cuts out, I'm at a university at the moment and it's so-so)
Darn, I just got helped by someone else. But I can still help you evolve yours, if you want? :)

I just wanted to ask a question about EV training, when you EV train do the stat changes take effect immediately in oras?

I'm leaning towards toss, but I want to be assured I'm making the right decision lol.

Hoopa
Jolly
31/30/30/31/19/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)