Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't through infared communication by any chance, is it? Everytime I use that method to trade or battle it disconnects 80% of the time because of how specifically they have to be placed by each other.
Infared? I thought that was only 5th gen o.o
I'm using X, Y, and ORAS. Just going through the PSS and clicking on the profile for my second 3ds and doing the trades that way.

Depends on the mon/nature/what attacks you want it to take...if it has a super high hp Stat you generally invest in its defenses, if the hp is low 252 in hp
EV spreads depend on the Pokemon in question. Some may favor Max HP + an Atk stat of choice, and some may favor one defense over the other. Heck, some Pokemon like Hariyama (with high HP but low defenses) may prioritize EVs going in defenses over the HP.

/me toss Ninja Flarg
I'm resurrecting my 4th gen TR machamp so his atk will be maxed out obvs, his base defenses r 90/80/85 so nothings massively low so without needing speed invest at all I just want to increase all round bulk to start then adjust ev's if and when a specific threat becomes apparent, therefore wasn't sure if it's better to go all hp or split between defs

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Can someone help me evolve my Graveler? :)
Since we'll be trading anyway, I can help you with this!

EDIT: Yeap, we can do our trade right after that. Don't forget to add me as well. ^^

EDIT 2:
Don't worry, the level is not a problem at all!

Last edited:
Since we'll be trading anyway, I can help you with this! Adding your FC now^^
Thanks! Are we also trading for the Archeops right away?

Edit: I accidentally fed the Relicanth a Rare Candy yesterday, so it's level 2. Let me know if this is a problem. I assume not, since you're probably going to be using it for breeding purposes, but you never know. Cretacerus

Last edited:
Will trade anything from here for a HP Ice Ditto (31/30/30/31/31/31 or 30/30/30/31/31/31) or a HP Flying Ditto (30/30/30/30/30/31) or a HP Water Ditto (31/30/30/30/31/31).
I can't clone though.

Ooh! Was the GTS introduced in gen 6? I was really out of the pokeloop for years.
No it wasn't. The GTS is there since gen 4 (i can be wrong. Please correct me if so) only pokecheck was a fake GTS server. And there were more then just pokecheck. Only pokecheck being the most popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)