Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for ideas/suggestions for cool mixed attackers/breedables that want 6IVs (even better if you suggest a ball that matches the shiny sprite). :)

Too bad the spread I have in mind doesn't allow mixed HP Ice. 31 in HP T.T What moveset do you have in mind for that?
Scarf Hydra
- Dark Pulse
- Draco / EP
- HP [Ice]
- Head Smash

I've been using this thing with great success on BS for a long time. The one I've been using is non-shiny though...

EDIT: Guess I'll breed one myself, when I have the time. .-.

Ok, i just realized what I need is more difficult T_T

LF: non-NA male eevee with 5/6 perfect ivs and egg moves: curse, tickle, fake tears, wish

FT: i would breed several special ball pokes with egg moves for one!!!!!

Looking for competitive Entei with Extreme Speed, competitive Regenerator Ho-Oh and competitive Multiscale Lugia.
CMT for offers.

What kind of moveset would Rash Shiftry run? I'm assuming Leaf Storm/Giga Drain + Knock Off for STABs?
Analysis lists Hasty nature actually (I prefer Rash) and Defog Leaf Storm Knock Off Sucker Punch. But Sucker Punch is a 4th Gen exclusive so you can fit something else there

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for a female jynx caught in dive ball that has the Hidden Ability: Dry Skin. Does anyone by any chance have one?

If anyone has the spitback version of it, that's fine with me. The iv set and the nature don't matter. I just need it with the hidden ability & caught in a dive ball so I can use it to breed my own.

If you want something in return for it, please CMT. Thank you.

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for a female jynx caught in dive ball that has the Hidden Ability: Dry Skin. Does anyone by any chance have one?

If anyone has the spitback version of it, that's fine with me. The iv set and the nature don't matter. I just need it with the hidden ability & caught in a dive ball so I can use it to breed my own.

If you want something in return for it, please CMT. Thank you.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67593278

?!....... Wait. (Reading and Observing)......... I thought the pokemon can only get their hidden abilities if they were captured from the friend safari or the dream world, no?

Or am I mistaken?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67593278

?!....... Wait. (Reading and Observing)......... I thought the pokemon can only get their hidden abilities if they were captured from the friend safari or the dream world, no?

Or am I mistaken?
Hordes sometimes yield Pokemon with their hidden ability in the horde. In Jynx's case, you'd seek out a Hydration Smoochum from a Smoochum horde in the Frost Cavern in X/Y. (pain in the ass though because Smoochum hordes are rare and no guarantee of finding a Smoochum with Hydration and needing something that can change the ability in battle to test each one) This is also how you get Immunity Gligar for Poison Heal Gliscor, for example.

...DexNav can also yield hidden abilities, as flargananddingle said.

You're mistaken..hordes and Dex nav can also yield HAs
Hordes sometimes yield Pokemon with their hidden ability in the horde. In Jynx's case, you'd seek out a Hydration Smoochum from a Smoochum horde in the Frost Cavern in X/Y. (pain in the ass though because Smoochum hordes are rare and no guarantee of finding a Smoochum with Hydration and needing something that can change the ability in battle to test each one) This is also how you get Immunity Gligar for Poison Heal Gliscor, for example.

...DexNav can also yield hidden abilities, as flargananddingle said.
Hmmm..... (Thinking)...... in that case, no point in keeping you guys busy. Since now that I know that I can actually try getting one myself by saving you guys the trouble. Thank you. ;)

Since Smoochum's ability is hydration, I'll just use my breloom (Spore), kyogre (Drizzle), and porygon2 (trace). Hopefully that will work.

(Or I can use Kyogre with Toxic and the ability Drizzle)

Besides, I'm a little bored. And I like to take on challenges. ;)

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hmmm..... (Thinking)...... in that case, no point in keeping you. Since now that I know that I can actually try getting one myself by saving you guys the trouble. Thank you. ;)

Since Smoochum's ability is hydration, I'll just use my breloom (Spore), kyogre (Drizzle), and porygon2 (trace). Hopefully that will work.

Besides, I'm a little bored. And I like to take on challenges. ;)
You could also use a combo of Drizzle + Poison Gas to check all 5 at once rather than one at a time with Spore+Drizzle/trace. Whatever works for you though :)

Anyone mind trading me a Mawile, don't care about IVS nature etc
I can catch you one from the friend safari if you are still looking. PM/VM if you are.

Anyone got an extra Dawn Stone? I need one quickly if possible, and if so, what do you want for it?

Never mind, apparently there was one on Route 3 I never grabbed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)