Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unless someone knows japanese players (hoopa has been out for 4 days) that have the hoopa he/she is looking for
It's been out longer than four days and very few would have the exact Hoopa they're asking for let alone the one they're offering to be cloned while not stating anything about the origin of it. "Knowing" Japanese players doesn't mean much if they don't feel like SRing for it - which they usually don't unless specifically requested to do so.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh well my offer still stands if anyone wants to clone a timid 6iv tradeable version .
Chances are 99% that it's a hack. Unless you can link to a RELIABLE source, I wouldn't recommend trading it here. The event hasn't been out long, so the odds of someone SRing a 6 IV one and having it make its way to Smogon in this short amount of time are slim to none.

Chances are 99% that it's a hack. Unless you can link to a RELIABLE source, I wouldn't recommend trading it here. The event hasn't been out long, so the odds of someone SRing a 6 IV one and having it make its way to Smogon in this short amount of time are slim to none.
Understood, I just felt like sharing it or help people distribute it. But if it's not certain I guess we all pass on it.

It's been out longer than four days and very few would have the exact Hoopa they're asking for let alone the one they're offering to be cloned while not stating anything about the origin of it. "Knowing" Japanese players doesn't mean much if they don't feel like SRing for it - which they usually don't unless specifically requested to do so.
I typed out a decent sized response to you that pointed out the flaw in your argument but decided to delete it since SRQ isn't the place for stupid drama so I'm just going to say "K" and move on with my life.

In order to finish my dex, I need Cryogonal, Magmortar, Electivire, Tornadus, Landorus, Palkia, Giratina, Terrakion, Reshiram and Kyurem.

After somewhat giving up on GTS, can someone trade them to me and I trade right back? That'd count for my pokedex. It doesn't have to be all at once, if you don't have them all.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I should be able to do that Groudon if you don't mind injected wondercard, might try to see if I can do shiny as well. Would be a Japanese one though.
I'm totally cool with that. If you could do shiny that would be cool as hell (but like I said, unnecessary if it is too hard coz time constraints).

I can RNG a shiny Brave Groudon for you if you like. Though, I must say I'm a little swamped with stuff right now lol.

Plus I also have a Naive BoomTwo of course. ;]
Since you're swamped and Timey offered first, I'll go with him for the Groudon. I should have known to check your thread for stuff, of course the King of Mews has the Mewtwo I need! What would you like for the Nest Ball one?

Albus is transferring it. I'll look at your thread later.
Awesome :)

I have Bold injected wondercard Diancie, Adamant Arceus from a legit event, Bold Shiny Cresselia, Bold ORAS Cresselia, and a Naive Shiny Self Destruct Mewtwo. I'm also, still after your Kyogre. Post on my thread if you're interested in some trades (I could possibly pick more or accept credits, since you're a moderator.)

EDIT: I also have a Shiny HP Ice Timid Thundurus and I want your Articuno. *runs away*
Oh god I can't believe I've forgotten about that trade and let it slide for so long! I seem to have everything else covered apart from the Thundurus. I should be able to meet up with you to do the Kyo>Xern and Arti>Thund sometime tonight / early morning my time. If you'd be able to give me an approximation of when you'd be free so that I can try to organise myself that would be great :)

Relaxed Diancie: Widdly Scuds (done)
Brave (shiny) Groudon: Timey
Arceus: Tate (done)
Shiny Cres: Ash / Albus
Shiny Thundurus: Pokeguy
Shiny Mewtwo: Thomaz (done)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply :). Tossed it.
It's a little late I guess, but if you had the ability to Powersave, I would have kept. =P

In all honesty though, Regenerator Ho-Oh is so much better. =X

Edit:

There are still a few Horde Pokes I'm missing from my big list of stuff and I was hoping I could trade horde for horde lol (or any other FS HA Poke). These are among the most notorious ones to get. I will eventually get them all myself if nobody has them, but throwing this out there should make it easier.

So, I'm looking for (all HA):
Smoochum - Premier Ball
Lickitung - Premier Ball
Houndour - Luxury/Dive/Timer/Great Ball
Starly - Luxury/Premier Ball
Sudowoodo - Nest/Luxury Ball
Ekans - Luxury/Ultra Ball

I'm actually missing a couple more but they are in the 35% range so I'll get those eventually.

FT: almost any other Horde HA Poke or FS HA Poke.

Last edited:
I know I'm not done with Suicune yet and presumably, it will take me about 2 months to even get one, but in the off chance that I get it and can FINALLY SR something else, is there something that hasn't been done yet in AS? I kinda wanna do Lando, but he's been done to death, I think 5iv Adamant, Impish and Jolly Lando are already around here, right? Naive would be a little hard I'm afraid. =X Maybe Adamant Terrakion lol?

I know I'm not done with Suicune yet and presumably, it will take me about 2 months to even get one, but in the off chance that I get it and can FINALLY SR something else, is there something that hasn't been done yet in AS? I kinda wanna do Lando, but he's been done to death, I think 5iv Adamant, Impish and Jolly Lando are already around here, right? Naive would be a little hard I'm afraid. =X Maybe Adamant Terrakion lol?
Timid HP Ice Lando-I will possibly be in demand, thanks to a top 4 finish at US Nationals I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)