Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if there is any way to tell what OT/ID redeemed an event Pokemon? For example, if I redeem a Diancie that's 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive and someone else redeems a Diancie that is 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive, would there by any way to tell who's is who's? I realize they would have a different PID, but there's nothing in there that would tie either one to either one of our games, correct?
There's several things they would have different if you were able to look at the pk6 files themselves; PID, encryption constant, regions visited, etc.

As far as things that you can see in game however, I believe that the flavour text for the memories is the only thing (and I'm not entirely sure if those are fixed for events, or randomly generated as with other Pokémon).

But if the regions visited is not enough for you to distinguish your own from another (e.g. someone with the same region settings having a like reset) then there's nothing which ties your specific OT/TID to the Pokémon.

Hey guys, The Circle of Legends Battle Spot competition is this weekend and I'm in need of some legendary mons to fill out my team. The good thing is that this isn't restricted to just pentagon mons, so RNGs are also fine. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for:
  • Bold / Relaxed Diancie
    • as close to 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/0 as possible (I'm flexible on this since SRing this thing is random as so I know no one will have a flawless one)
  • Brave Groudon (a shiny one of these would provide maximum style points but isn't necessary)
    • 31/31/31/x/31/0
  • Adamant Arceus (if only Tate had SR'd his shiny one already omg I would take any nature / spread of that)
    • 31/31/31/x/31/31
That should be enough since I think I can get away with what I have on hand (unless you have shinies of bold / relaxed Cres, timid Thundurus and naive Mewtwo, lol). If you have any of these and are willing to help then let me know! Of course you can CMT for something if you wish! Would appreciate the help, I know a lot of people are unable to enter due to lacking usable legendaries :(
I have Bold injected wondercard Diancie, Adamant Arceus from a legit event, Bold Shiny Cresselia, Bold ORAS Cresselia, and a Naive Shiny Self Destruct Mewtwo. I'm also, still after your Kyogre. Post on my thread if you're interested in some trades (I could possibly pick more or accept credits, since you're a moderator.)

EDIT: I also have a Shiny HP Ice Timid Thundurus and I want your Articuno. *runs away*

Last edited:
LF : Manaphy and Meloetta.

FT : Many legendaries, some shinies (carvanha, the mandibuzz's pre evolution, lickitung, Wailmer, Milotic, Scyther, Crawdaunt's pre evolution, Mudkip), the Shiny Gengar OCT2014 event, the Shiny Charizard SPRING2014 and a Shiny 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 Charizard, Adamant and full invested EVs in Speed and Attack.
Bump! :)

I'm wondering, are legendaries like Manaphy or Meloetta this rare or is it that what I propose to trade is too common/not researched? Because I'm struggling, always bumping my propositions on a few forums. :(
Could you otherwise recommend me another forum where such pokemons are more commonly traded or offered, since I can't seem to have an interested answer there?

I'm wondering, are legendaries like Manaphy or Meloetta this rare or is it that what I propose to trade is too common/not researched? Because I'm struggling, always bumping my propositions on a few forums. :(
Could you otherwise recommend me another forum where such pokemons are more commonly traded or offered, since I can't seem to have an interested answer there?
Your best bet is to try trade threads, where people will likely get a notification that you've posted asking for something, rather than possibly stumbling across it here...were you looking for competitive versions or just Dex fillers?

Don't know about Manaphy and Meloetta being rare, but this community is almost exclusively interested in competitive pokes. Shinies don't have a ton of value because of how easy it is to get one (ESV/ TSV match). From what I've understood, yours don't have competitive value, so you might have trouble finding a trade partner? :/

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't think so, I remember I had a problem with this in Gen 4, someone was distributing my event Arceus elsewhere and the only way to confirm it was mine was by the received date (I didn't use Pika Timer so mine had a weird year like 2072 or something)
There's several things they would have different if you were able to look at the pk6 files themselves; PID, encryption constant, regions visited, etc.

As far as things that you can see in game however, I believe that the flavour text for the memories is the only thing (and I'm not entirely sure if those are fixed for events, or randomly generated as with other Pokémon).

But if the regions visited is not enough for you to distinguish your own from another (e.g. someone with the same region settings having a like reset) then there's nothing which ties your specific OT/TID to the Pokémon.
Hmm, I see, that's about what I was expecting. Thanks so much for your help!

Your best bet is to try trade threads, where people will likely get a notification that you've posted asking for something, rather than possibly stumbling across it here...were you looking for competitive versions or just Dex fillers?
I'm just looking for dex fillers, although I don't only want them seen, but also caught and in my PC Boxes.
I don't know were trade thread is, but I'll look for it, thank you :)
I'm not really used to Smogon forums, and got redirected here when I tried to create my own thread for the trade, so I didn't know there were more appropriate threads for non-competitive pokemon trades.

I'm just looking for dex fillers, although I don't only want them seen, but also caught and in my PC Boxes.
I'm not really used to Smogon forums, and got redirected here when I tried to create my own thread for the trade, so I didn't know there were more appropriate threads for non-competitive pokemon trades.
The trade threads are below the stickied posts in this forum..if you don't care about them being competitive though, I can give you those. Post on my profile if you're interested

Looking for Shiny legendaries and other rare/event legendaries. I have shinies to offer and competitive pokemon (perfect Iv's and natures) to offer also, and some other things if you don't want shinies and competitive pokemon.
I'm mainly looking for:
- Shiny weather trio pokemon (groudon, kyogre, rayquaza)
- Mew (pref shiny but doesn't have to be shiny)
- Darkrai

I'm just looking for them for collection, No perfect IVs or nature needed.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your problem here is most likely that people here mostly care about competitive versions of Pokemon, so the people have Meloetta and other events have competitive ones, and value them higher than what new users have to offer.

Your problem here is most likely that people here mostly care about competitive versions of Pokemon, so the people have Meloetta and other events have competitive ones, and value them higher than what new users have to offer.
I understandand, it's just that, eventhough I started to notice it, didn't know yet that I was in a thread mostly dedicated to competitive pokemons trades, and didn't know about the existence of more non-competitive pokemons trades.

I have generated my RNG seeds on RNGReporter. Under the heading 'Frame' it says 1. Does this mean i must advance the frame by 1?
EDIT: I am abusing B2 wild pokemon by PIDRNG

Last edited:
Ball for shiny Forretress? I'm thinking ultra.

edit:
I have generated my RNG seeds on RNGReporter. Under the heading 'Frame' it says 1. Does this mean i must advance the frame by 1?
Better off posting in one of the RNG threads, but to answer your question that means the spread generates on frame one and you don't need to advance anything.

I understandand, it's just that, eventhough I started to notice it, didn't know yet that I was in a thread mostly dedicated to competitive pokemons trades, and didn't know about the existence of more non-competitive pokemons trades.
You're on an entire forum dedicated to the competitive side of Pokemon. Very little interest in things that aren't competitive. Still, flargananddingle has offered you what you're seeking.

OK tested it on my 3ds, Hoopa is tradeable as hell.

LF Jolly or hasty 6iv Hoopa. Got a timid one with 6iv if anyone wants to clone it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)