Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Suicune (Bold) | 31/31/28/31/19/31

Keep or Toss? I'm a bit on the fence with this one...

Edit: Tossed.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Toss, if you think that the Attack and/or Special Defense will annoy you in the future.
It's pretty good for a pentagon shiny, but it's not a definitive "keep" imo.

Personally I know that the "flawless" Attack and mediocre Special Defense would annoy me... a lot...
I don't really care about the Attack (FP and Swagger are fairly rare) but you're right, that SpD kills it; so yeah, Tossed. Let's hope I can find a better one in this crazy Shiny Suicune hunt.

I don't really care about the Attack (FP and Swagger are fairly rare) but you're right, that SpD kills it; so yeah, Tossed. Let's hope I can find a better one in this crazy Shiny Suicune hunt.
I didn't really mean Foul Play and confusion damage. The Attack would annoy me, because of the wasted "31".

Good luck with that!
I'm still hunting shiny Latias. Encountered eight by now and not one of them was even close to a keep.

After spending 4 months in Southern Island, I got this:

Latios (Timid) | 31/27/30/31/31/31

Keep or Toss?

Edit: Kept. Now I can finally continue the game lol

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
how many srs did it take u to get this? i prob wouldve kept it but understand tossing

When I do get to SRing this thing, what ball would be best for Heatran? And not one that's been done to death (e.g: Repeat)

Albus

The Triumphant
how many srs did it take u to get this? i prob wouldve kept it but understand tossing
It took me roughly 3-4 hours of SRing if I'm not mistaken; if it had a slightly higher SpDef or if it was swapped with its Attack IV,fak u RNGsus I would've kept it, and I'm pretty sure I'll get a much better one.

-

Speaking about it, what are the mathematical odds to get a Shiny legend with the correct nature uding a synch, with the 31s in the right places and with the other relevant IVs over 20-25?

It took me roughly 3-4 hours of SRing if I'm not mistaken; if it had a slightly higher SpDef or if it was swapped with its Attack IV,fak u RNGsus I would've kept it, and I'm pretty sure I'll get a much better one.

-

Speaking about it, what are the mathematical odds to get a Shiny legend with the correct nature uding a synch, with the 31s in the right places and with the other relevant IVs over 20-25?
with or without shiny charm?
so you would want 31-xx-2x-31-2x-31 right? (or sp atk and atk switched, no difference in odds)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
im at work so this may be off but

.5x(1/2)(2/5)(1/4) for sync and 3 31s in right place

if looking at ivs over 20, youd mult the above result by

(11/31)x(11/31)

multiply that result by the odds of finding a shiny pokemon and youre good

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Odds are:
99/1024 for the IVs lining up and the other two desired ones ≥20.
3/4096 for shiny (assuming shiny charm).
13/25 for nature (assuming synchronizer).

Combined:
3,861/104,857,600 or 1 in ~27,158.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)