Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for redistributable event mewtwos or mews, in light of the movie re-release (I will use them in giveaways! I want to be very up front with y'all). Have got various events myself which y'all are also welcome to redistribute as you wish. Hit me up with a conversation if interested; I'm not able to trade immediately as I'm at work. Late tonight or tomorrow is best.

Looking for redistributable event mewtwos or mews, in light of the movie re-release (I will use them in giveaways! I want to be very up front with y'all). Have got various events myself which y'all are also welcome to redistribute as you wish. Hit me up with a conversation if interested; I'm not able to trade immediately as I'm at work. Late tonight or tomorrow is best.
which event mewtwo are you looking for?

Do bred phione have 3 perfect ivs in oras? I know legendaries and the undiscovered egg group got this in xy, but will my oras bred phiones have 3 perfect ivs?

Bumping this for like the third/ fourth time, does anyone know? I was thinking to use it in a giveaway but I'm not sure. Can anyone direct me in the right direction to someone who might know??
So I have a shiny sandslash. I got a rhyperior with strain 0 pokerus(the hacked one that goes away at midnight without the little smiley face)from the GTS. I accidentally spread the pokerus to sandslash. I realized the mistake(he didn't gain evs while having pokerus) and cured him at midnight. Is he now considered a hacked Pokémon , even though he was wild caught by me?
I really hope not.
Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do bred phione have 3 perfect ivs in oras? I know legendaries and the undiscovered egg group got this in xy, but will my oras bred phiones have 3 perfect ivs?
no, the 3 perfect IV rule only applies to non-breedables. Luckily, you can breed Phione from other Phione, not just Manaphy, so it's just as easy to breed a perfect one as any other poke

Oh, that would be wonderful! Is there anything specific you're looking for in return?
Besides this?
LF the Defog Giratina-O from the giveaway on Facebook.

This was an adamant Giratina-O in a lux ball, IVs 31/31/31/23/31/31
Moveset:
Defog, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Tail, Shadow Force, EVed trained with 248 Atk/ 248 Def/ 12 Spe

Please PM me if you got one or have a copy, as I missed it and REALLY want one
nothing much, pm me offers or something. We'll work it out

Hi guys! I need some Pokémon (maybe a bit hard to get in XYORAS), don't care about Nature and EM but they're always welcome:
-Friend Ball Scyther
-Safari Ball Stantler, Sunkern, Teddiursa, Scyther
-Sport Ball Nincada, Wurmple

You can have a look at my papershit with all the breedables I've; this is my on hand list:
-Dream Ball (HA) Shellder - (4EM)
-Dream Ball (HA) Venipede - (4EM)
-Lure Ball Ledyba - (4EM)
-Lure Taillow - (4EM)
-Moon Ball Vulpix - (4 EM)
-Moon Ball Chinchou - (4EM)
-Fast Ball Hoothooth - (4EM)
-Heavy Ball Shellder - (4EM)

Contact me via PM, please :)

Last edited:
Hi guys! I need some Pokémon (maybe a bit hard to get in XYORAS), don't care about Nature and EM but they're always welcome:
-Friend Ball Scyther
-Safari Ball Stantler, Sunkern, Teddiursa, Scyther
-Sport Ball Nincada, Wurmple

You can have a look at my papershit with all the breedables I've; this is my on hand list:
-Dream Ball (HA) Shellder - (4EM)
-Dream Ball (HA) Venipede - (4EM)
-Lure Ball Ledyba - (4EM)
-Lure Taillow - (4EM)
-Moon Ball Vulpix - (4 EM)
-Moon Ball Chinchou - (4EM)
-Fast Ball Hoothooth - (4EM)
-Heavy Ball Shellder - (4EM)

Contact me via PM, please :)
Scyther cannot be in friend ball since it can only be caught in the bug catching contest in HGSS that forces you to only use sport ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)