Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sooo I thought I had a drought vulpix, but it turns out that it has flash fire. Does anyone have a spare drought female in a not-normal pokeball? Ninetales looks nice with a lot so I'm not too fussed, and IVs/nature don't matter.
I have a DBHA Vulpix lying around in my box, and since its Gender ratio is so much in favor of females, I can breed one for you in no time. You can have it for free.

Why is it the HA infernape seems so easy to come by yet the other two (Emploeon and Torterra) aren't? Don't get it.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
Thanks so much! ;o; I'm available for a quick trade any time today.
OK, I've registered your friend code and I'll be waiting online.

Edit: Merged with the other post to take up less space

Why is it the HA infernape seems so easy to come by yet the other two (Emploeon and Torterra) aren't? Don't get it.
Well, there was a somewhat recent Nintendo HK event for HA infernape in addition to the Dream World event in the B2W2 days, while the only release of HA Turtwig and Piplup line was the Dream World event. There might also be the fact that some people don't consider Shell Armor Turtwig-line and Defiant Piplup-line worth collecting over Iron Fist Chimchar-line.

Last edited:
I can hatch a HA Turtwig if needed. Shouldn't take long.

Does anyone have a spare thick club? Also, I'm after a HA Drifloon/Drifblim.

Last edited:
Looking for 5 NA Shiny Mewtwo codes.

Also looking for 2 NA Arceus codes.

Also looking for 1 random IV/nature Shaymin with OT GF from the event, that I can trade for, then trade to an event collector who wont re-distribute it.
I still have my shaymin from the recent event if u want it

Shouldn't a restored save for a TMM spread consistently have the same ESV?
Or does it get randomised somehow?

I did a TMM spread before and used it at the time to get a Pokémon with ESV [3717], however today I restored that save and bred another Pokémon with the same spread and got ESV [2262]. Why did this happen?

LF a female Regenerator slowpoke. Nature and IVs are irrelevant I don't mind breeding it out myself. Also a prankster thudurus with HA ice.

Shouldn't a restored save for a TMM spread consistently have the same ESV?
Or does it get randomised somehow?

I did a TMM spread before and used it at the time to get a Pokémon with ESV [3717], however today I restored that save and bred another Pokémon with the same spread and got ESV [2262]. Why did this happen?
Could the TMM spread be MM but not the other one?

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.

Also looking for:
.Sail and Jaw Fossil (not the pokémons)
.Relic Gold
.PAL Codes for Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal
.PAL Code for Arceus
.Nest Ball Snover

For trade I have a complete set of PAL Aldora Birds codes (only trading for the event codes I want).
I can also do breeding projects for the Vivillons and the items.
VM or PM.

EDIT:Also looking for a trusted cloner for my shiny Pichu.

Albus

The Triumphant
I'm looking for a PGL Garchomp code, I was an idiot and I forgot to sign-up and participate in the Sinnoh Classic soo yeah...

In return feel free to CMT for offers.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's [Naive] M/31/M/M/M/M with HA.
I used it before on a Froakie who had ESV [3717] but I'm trying a HP Ice Volt Tackle Pichu now but it comes out with a different ESV [2262].
are you breeding with ditto? if so you should just be able to throw any female in there and get the egg you want, provided the ditto has all of the ivs you need. however as someone else stated, masuda method matters here. do you have the shiny charm? which parents did you use for your froakie?

Looking for 5 NA Shiny Mewtwo codes.

Also looking for 2 NA Arceus codes.

Also looking for 1 random IV/nature Shaymin with OT GF from the event, that I can trade for, then trade to an event collector who wont re-distribute it.
I have several extra Arceus codes. I also still have shaymin but I was planning on resetting it so hes still in the delivery guy. But if you offer something good I may forgo it lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)