Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll help you since there will be cake ...add 4785-7553-7575
Excellent! Just got back from the movies adding you if your still around. If not there will still be cake.

Hey y'all. Anybody around to trade a magby, porygon and dusknoir so I can evolve them?

This will complete my pokedex I've been working on for like ever. There will be a cake. I will share it.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats fine!

Prefer male though!

Moderator edit: Use the edit button instead of double posting.
Got it. It has Baton Pass as well. No Poison Heal, though, so you'll have to make sure you get a female with that ability. I wouldn't mind breeding one with Poison Heal, but my Gliscor doesn't have it.

Does anyone have a bold natured shackle with sturdy or a whismur with scrappy for trade? I have a venipede, totodile, cyndaquil, starly, gligar, and grimer with their respective HA's to offer

Does anyone have a bold natured shackle with sturdy or a whismur with scrappy for trade? I have a venipede, totodile, cyndaquil, starly, gligar, and grimer with their respective HA's to offer
I have a Wismur with its hidden ability. It has Rattled as a Wismur, but when it evolves into Loudred it gets Scrappy. Would like to trade that for a Gligar with its HA (I think it's Immunity, then turns to Poison Heal when it evolves?)

EDIT: And the Wismur is in a Quick Ball as well and female. Want to trade a female spitback for spitback? And does the Gligar have a cool Pokeball?

I have a Wismur with its hidden ability. It has Rattled as a Wismur, but when it evolves into Loudred it gets Scrappy. Would like to trade that for a Gligar with its HA (I think it's Immunity, then turns to Poison Heal when it evolves?)

EDIT: And the Wismur is in a Quick Ball as well and female. Want to trade a female spitback for spitback? And does the Gligar have a cool Pokeball?
Cool sounds great! I'll message you my fc! I'm available to trade right now if you are?

Does anyone have a bold natured shuckle with sturdy? I've got a totodile, cyndaquil, starly, and gligar with their respective HA's to offer

Anyone available to trade 4 Pokemon with me? I have 4 Pokemon left to finish my pokedex. I need to evolve-trade porygon twice, then magmar, and dusclops. I have all the pokes just need someone to trade wit.

my gf is making me a cake to celebrate this stunning achievement. I will post a photo, but only after the professor has made it official.

Plz halp

Anyone available to trade 4 Pokemon with me? I have 4 Pokemon left to finish my pokedex. I need to evolve-trade porygon twice, then magmar, and dusclops. I have all the pokes just need someone to trade wit.

my gf is making me a cake to celebrate this stunning achievement. I will post a photo, but only after the professor has made it official.

Plz halp
I'm here now.let me just grab my charger..I already added you

Use this fc 4785-7553-7575

Does anyone have a bold natured shuckle with sturdy? I've got a totodile, cyndaquil, starly, and gligar with their respective HA's to offer
I have a male with sturdy that I could breed into a bold if you like.

I'm here now.let me just grab my charger..I already added you

Use this fc 4785-7553-7575
Woot woot! Let's do this!

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Been resetting for Xerneas in my X version, I got a Modest 201/135/115/162/118/119 which according to calc gives:

Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 28 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Keep or toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)