Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody think it is worth having a Gengar in a line-up if you choose not to mega-evolve it?
Absolutely! He's really really powerful, and has been ever since Red/Blue. Life Orb, Timid nature, max spA/Spe. He has a really good movepool as well. Here's a pretty standard set:

Gengar @ LifeOrb
Timid Nature
252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe
-Sludge Wave
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-HP Ice / Icy Wind---This move can be substituted with quite a lot of things. This is mainly for its 4x super effective popular hits, like a lot of dragon types or Gliscor.

Yes, even without a Mega Evolution.

It is fast, has three immunities, is hard to predict and has arguably the best offensive typing in Gen VI (Ghost).

PS: Use Destiny Bond imo.
Yes Destiny Bond completely slipped my mind. Destiny Bond probably has more utility than HP Ice, but could depend on your team composition. Go for Destiny Bond

I am trying to get palkia in my game for OR and was wondering if anyone has mespirit and Uxie that I can either have or borrow for a bit I dont care for Ivs just need the pokes just message me and we can work something out

I am trying to get palkia in my game for OR and was wondering if anyone has mespirit and Uxie that I can either have or borrow for a bit I dont care for Ivs just need the pokes just message me and we can work something out
I wouldn't mind lending you mine, but check out this link. You can catch them all yourself, and I always find it fun to catch all of my own Pokemon.
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13415456_1177779498933731_6669228204961094495_o.jpg

Anyone has a female Feebas in a Dive Ball? (everything else doesn't matter) Need to breed a shiny one ASAP for a friend's birthday next week.
I just caught one for you. Send me a VM when you are ready to trade and I will respond when I am available. Tell me if you want to do a GTS trade (deposit Pokemon, then give me details) or direct trade (add friend codes). I will give it to you for free.

Trade completed.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question and I'm not sure where to post it.

If I'm banned on the Pokémon Showdown Simulator chat room, am I also banned from trading on Smogon forums? (Not for hacking, scamming, etc.)

Thanks in advanced for the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)