Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you obtained the ticket legally you would get a wondercard in mystery gift, some wondercards can be transferred in gen 3. I think you can pass the aurora ticket from fr/lg to emerald. Old sea chart is another thing since it was jap only and japanese wondercards won't transfer with other games (I think), I believe french/us/uk games can swap cards with each other though.
I know that some Wondercards can be transferred to other games, in fact the Eon Ticket can be sent to Pokémon Emerald using Pokémon R/S.
The point is if the Aurora Ticket can or cannot be passed through that method.

hi i want to do a local distribution event and i need a cloner that could clone me 5 pokemon a 3 times and 1 pokemon once

thank you kindly
:)

/ fc:3926-4978-8044
GMT+1

Last edited:

Bold 25 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 28 | 31

How toss/keep worthy is this ?

EDIT: Tossed
Toss. HP is off by quite a bit, which hurts a bulky mob a lot. Also SpD is not that fantastic, and since this is a special attacker the 31 Atk has no benefits-just increases SwagPlay damage.

There are better Suicune on this site anyways, too.

Hey guys. Using a program to inject Dream World Pokémon into the emulator, I'm catching specific Pokémon in special balls to finish up my collection of HA Pokémon. All female and all HA of course. Now, I'm having a hard time figuring out in what ball I should catch all these. I made a list of 'mons I wanna catch for non-shiny and shiny variants. If you guys know anything I'm missing, please let me know. I really don't feel like catching all 'mons in all balls just because I can, so I kinda want to leave it at like 3-4 per Poké. But feel free to tell me stuff I should catch.

Can anyone Tell me wether a legit shiny Diance can have the ENG tag + an english original name?

Best greetings to everyone reading this. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)