Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the community's opinion on which Pokemon I should SR for next. I am simply too indecisive to decide. These are the Pokemon I can SR:

-Zapdos
-Mewtwo
-Entei
-Raikou
-Suicune
-Regirock
-Regice
-Registeel
-Groudon
-Azelf (other Lake Trio members will require me to wait for tomorrow)
-Palkia
-Heatran
-Giratina
-Regigigas (Can I even SR it before catching Regice? Will require waiting for tomorrow)
-Cresselia? (depending on random chance)
-Terrakion (other musketeers will require me to wait)
-Tornadus (Not sure if I want to go competitive or Pentagon Shiny)
-Kyurem

I know it's a long list but I really don't know what I want to SR. Any opinions are welcome.
If I was you, I would try to catch a flawless Adamant Regigigas in a Premier Ball and trade it with me.

I would like the community's opinion on which Pokemon I should SR for next. I am simply too indecisive to decide. These are the Pokemon I can SR:

-Zapdos
-Mewtwo
-Entei
-Raikou
-Suicune
-Regirock
-Regice
-Registeel
-Groudon
-Azelf (other Lake Trio members will require me to wait for tomorrow)
-Palkia
-Heatran
-Giratina
-Regigigas (Can I even SR it before catching Regice? Will require waiting for tomorrow)
-Cresselia? (depending on random chance)
-Terrakion (other musketeers will require me to wait)
-Tornadus (Not sure if I want to go competitive or Pentagon Shiny)
-Kyurem

I know it's a long list but I really don't know what I want to SR. Any opinions are welcome.
Personally, I'd want VGC-viable ones. I don't think I've seen any flawless Entei around, so maybe go for it?

Zapdos, Suicune, Heatran, Cresselia, and Terrakion have a few good ones floating around already I think.

LF a female lux ball HA Starly, IVs and Nature does not matter. CMT for offers :)
I have a flawless shiny one you could have: Jolly, HA, Lux Ball, Male, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Double-Edge (only egg move).

Oh wait.. or is this for the lc thing?

EDIT: Art Vandelay sorry, didn't mean to 1 up you or anything. Mine's male anyway :P

Sure, I'll VM you later.

Nah, just want one for my own project. Thanks for the offer though :)
ah ok no worries then ;)

EDIT: but please do let me know if there's anything you're looking for, in exchange for your "Veyron"

You know what, I'm really looking for lawless Zapdos, Giratina and Mew
All my Zapdos, mew and Giratina are very well trained to follow the law. Can't help you there sorry.

I am offering my entire current collection of shiny Pokemon (Beldum, Wingull, Oddish, Mawile, Starly, Magikarp, Slakoth) to someone who can catch me a 5 IV (random number in Attack) shiny Latios with my trainer's name as the OT

I am offering my entire current collection of shiny Pokemon (Beldum, Wingull, Oddish, Mawile, Starly, Magikarp, Slakoth) to someone who can catch me a 5 IV (random number in Attack) shiny Latios with my trainer's name as the OT
You're asking for something impossible at the moment. Since we do not know your OT and who would be planning on to RNG'ing such a thing for some random shinies or SR'ing (wich would take way too long) for the same offer (and SR'ing is hard already). And who would be planning onto restarting his safe file (when some people don't have to dex complete anymore) just to get your OT.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Like Reisuke said, you're asking quite a lot for not much in return. If you're really serious about getting the bigger things you've been asking for (Mew, shiny Latios, etc) you need to start getting some good things on your own. SR yourself a flawless legend in a ball that no one else has done yet. People may be willing to help you if they see that you're willing to put in some work on your own. Many of us users have put in a great amount of effort into growing our collections, don't expect people to just throw you valuable things when you're offering peanuts in return. Be patient, work your way up to these high value requests.

For the record, I don't think you'll be able to get the Latios you're looking for. It would take hours and hours to play through a save that would only be used for RNGing you one thing. Someone would have to offer me something pretty fantastic to do that, like multiple Arceus codes or something of that value. Good luck with your trades!

You're asking for something impossible at the moment. Since we do not know your OT and who would be planning on to RNG'ing such a thing for some random shinies or SR'ing (wich would take way too long) for the same offer (and SR'ing is hard already). And who would be planning onto restarting his safe file (when some people don't have to dex complete anymore) just to get your OT.

Like Reisuke

For the record, I don't think you'll be able to get the Latios you're looking for. It would take hours and hours to play through a save that would only be used for RNGing you one thing. Someone would have to offer me something pretty fantastic to do that, like multiple Arceus codes or something of that value. Good luck with your trades!
You're just lazy, just plain lazy with the Pokemon Bank Pokedex method you can start a new file whenever you want
As for common shiny, don't go preaching about what people should or could do, if you don't plan on doing it don't reply

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You're just lazy, just plain lazy with the Pokemon Bank Pokedex method you can start a new file whenever you want
As for common shiny, don't go preaching about what people should or could do, if you don't plan on doing it don't reply
...I'm sorry, what? You're accusing people of being lazy when you haven't done a single thing on these forums but ask for people to hand you things? Please check yourself, we're trying to help you understand how to trade things on these forums.

I'm not going to discuss this anymore but i really want to have this being said:

We're not the lazy ones we're just telling you that what your asking is pretty much (and way to much for what you're offering). Nobody ever will do such a thing as getting your OT on a new savefile (some people don't have a complete living dex yet!) for SR'ing a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 shiny latios or RNG'ing it. What you're offering is way to low since TSV hatching is super easy, random breedable shinies don't have any value on here actually.

EDIT: since i believe this is getting necessarily, last time i helped you out:
image.jpg

Wich you deleted

Last edited:
I am offering my entire current collection of shiny Pokemon (Beldum, Wingull, Oddish, Mawile, Starly, Magikarp,4 Slakoth) to someone who can catch me a 5 IV (random number in Attack) shiny Latios with my trainer's name as the OT
Hey, it would maybe help if you could tell us the IV's of your pokemon. Because people are not interested in shinies that they don't know the IV's for. If it has random IV's, nobody wants them. If you could tell us IV's (and they are good), and what balls these shinies are in, people might show some interest. Also, if you have any rare ball females 5IV, list them up each time you are looking for something, because if people know some of the best things you have to offer, they might bother trying to land a trade with you. Also, as Tatertot said, if you are asking for something this big, get some really rare and valuable stuff. And if you have something awesome, then list it when you ask for something! Oh, and btw, although it is not have a problem to fill out the dex with a living dex in the bank, some people cherish their save files, and don't want to reset them no matter what.

Edit: Also, something that is really important, do you need it to have the pentagon? If so then SR it yourself, none of us will probably bother doing that for you.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Can you please tell us how old are you? I've been reading for a good six weeks now your ridiculous and numerous requests every other day. Your way of asking seems also very demanding. No one here owes anyone anything. But you seem to think this SRSQ thread is a charity place. Everyone asks for something every now and then but again, you keep asking like every day. Sometimes unrealistic things like just now. Why don't you open a thread so you can get more of the pokes/spitbacks you want?

Seriously stop with your requests. I can go to your posting information and quote a bunch of sorta rude pushy requests if needed

Hey, it would maybe help if you could tell us the IV's of your pokemon. Because people are not interested in shinies that they don't know the IV's for. If it has random IV's, nobody wants them. If you could tell us IV's (and they are good), and what balls these shinies are in, people might show some interest. Also, if you have any rare ball females 5IV, list them up each time you are looking for something, because if people know some of the best things you have to offer, they might bother trying to land a trade with you. Also, as Tatertot said, if you are asking for something this big, get some really rare and valuable stuff. And if you have something awesome, then list it when you ask for something! Oh, and btw, although it is not have a problem to fill out the dex with a living dex in the bank, some people cherish their save files, and don't want to reset them no matter what.

Edit: Also, something that is really important, do you need it to have the pentagon? If so then SR it yourself, none of us will probably bother doing that for you.
I don't see why it would be so difficult for (the ones who don't have a problem making a new file) to
make a new file, import the whole National Dex, get the Shiny Charm, get the first 5 badges, go to route 118
with a Synchronizer and the Staraptor/Smeargle/Sableye in Pokemon Omega Ruby and then save in front of Latios
until you can get the 2 additional 31 IV's on top of the guaranteed 3 perfect IV's and then just reset for a good shiny

This process which all true, battle ready, people should have access to would only take at most a week
While people like me, who only by chance have access to Masuda Method, have taken months to get the shiny Pokemon I have

I don't see why it would be so difficult for (the ones who don't have a problem making a new file) to
make a new file, import the whole National Dex, get the Shiny Charm, get the first 5 badges, go to route 118
with a Synchronizer and the Staraptor/Smeargle/Sableye in Pokemon Omega Ruby and then save in front of Latios
until you can get the 2 additional 31 IV's on top of the guaranteed 3 perfect IV's and then just reset for a good shiny

This process which all true, battle ready, people should have access to would only take at most a week
While people like me, who only by chance have access to Masuda Method, have taken months to get the shiny Pokemon I have
The IVs won't be kept that's why it's so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also please check my last post because it shows how much you actually do to get your pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)