Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for the following

HA Eevee Dream Ball
Aftermath Stunky Dream Ball
Volt Absorb Chinchou Quick Ball
HA Mankey Premier Ball
Compound Eyes Joltik Quick Ball
Thick Fat Spheal Dive Ball

Last edited:

HA Eevee Dream Ball
HA Mankey Premier Ball
Mate, I think it would help to list exactly what you have to offer - I say this because I can breed both the Eevee and Stunky, but based on your prior interactions, I'm not inclined to unless you have something that I don't/can't get (and how would I know that?)

Mate, I think it would help to list exactly what you have to offer - I say this because I can breed both the Eevee and Stunky, but based on your prior interactions, I'm not inclined to unless you have something that I don't/can't get (and how would I know that?)
I'm always getting people say they're not interested in what I have, which is not necessarily what I am able to obtain
Which is why I leave it up to people to reply with what they have and what they want in return

So if you have something in mind, except 5 IV legendaries or XY exclusive Pokemon, I can do my best to get it

HA Eevee Dream Ball
HA Mankey Premier Ball
i can get you a spitback female jolly defiant mankey . Deposit something onto GTS asking for a female mankey and give me 5-10 minutes

I'm always getting people say they're not interested in what I have, which is not necessarily what I am able to obtain
Which is why I leave it up to people to reply with what they have and what they want in return

So if you have something in mind, except 5 IV legendaries or XY exclusive Pokemon, I can do my best to get it
See that's the thing, I don't have anything in mind, because I can get a fair few things. I like breeding. So unless you can get me, like, an extremely rare Apricorn ball or Safari ball or bankball fossil (things of that nature), I wouldn't be interested.

See that's the thing, I don't have anything in mind, because I can get a fair few things. I like breeding. So unless you can get me, like, an extremely rare Apricorn ball or Safari ball or bankball fossil (things of that nature), I wouldn't be interested.
I have access to Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball
But it depends on what Pokemon you are looking for in those balls

As for Safari I only have access to a female Safari Ball Poliwag

I have access to Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball
But it depends on what Pokemon you are looking for in those balls

As for Safari I only have access to a female Safari Ball Poliwag
Out of curiosity, why not Friend or Moon Balls?
Could you find Lure Ball Taillow and Level Ball Slakoth for the two Dream ball females?

Im looking for a Hidden Ability Male Nidoran!! If you have one please let me know, and what you may want in return! I have every item in the game (ORAS) and plenty of perfect 6IV pokes.

I would like the community's opinion on which Pokemon I should SR for next. I am simply too indecisive to decide. These are the Pokemon I can SR:

-Zapdos
-Mewtwo
-Entei
-Raikou
-Suicune
-Regirock
-Regice
-Registeel
-Groudon
-Azelf (other Lake Trio members will require me to wait for tomorrow)
-Palkia
-Heatran
-Giratina
-Regigigas (Can I even SR it before catching Regice? Will require waiting for tomorrow)
-Cresselia? (depending on random chance)
-Terrakion (other musketeers will require me to wait)
-Tornadus (Not sure if I want to go competitive or Pentagon Shiny)
-Kyurem

I know it's a long list but I really don't know what I want to SR. Any opinions are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)