Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked this on Orange Islands SQSA and was directed here:
I asked about this earlier but didn't receive a full answer:

What strong evidence is there that the Movie 18 Arceus can legitimately be Shiny? I'm getting afraid that it was one piece of misinformation that got spread everywhere. Apparently its Wonder Card is a different color than that of a non-Shiny Movie 18 Arceus, but I haven't seen any pictures of such a Wonder Card or even any pictures of Shiny Arceus's status screen at all. Bulbapedia reports that all 19 Arceus have an equal chance of appearing and that a Shiny Arceus (the 19th variation) is always holding a Silk Scarf, but this contradicts other reports I've read stating that Shiny Arceus can be holding any item (which would also leave the probability of getting a Shiny Arceus up in the air).
Apparently someone on this forum got a Shiny Arceus Wondercard recently? I did a quick search for "Shiny Arceus" and did not find any relevant results.

Edit: Just moved to page 2 and found what I was looking for. :P Still, are there any additional sources (say, outside of Smogon across multiple Japanese blogs or something) that state that a Shiny Arceus probability is indeed 1 in 19 and/or a Shiny Arceus can only hold a Silk Scarf? In particular, any pictures of Shiny Arceus's Wondercard or any reports of a Shiny Arceus holding a Plate rather than a Silk Scarf?

Last edited:

Apparently someone on this forum got a Shiny Arceus Wondercard recently? I did a quick search for "Shiny Arceus" and did not find any relevant results.
With my arceus code my friend keroblade reedemed it and now im still waiting for him to do a successful softreset on that shiny arceus. Further info VM me. And its holding silk scarf

Edit: Just moved to page 2 and found what I was looking for. :P Still, are there any additional sources (say, outside of Smogon across multiple Japanese blogs or something) that state that a Shiny Arceus probability is indeed 1 in 19 and/or a Shiny Arceus can only hold a Silk Scarf? In particular, any pictures of Shiny Arceus's Wondercard or any reports of a Shiny Arceus holding a Plate rather than a Silk Scarf?
With my arceus code my friend keroblade reedemed it and now im still waiting for him to do a successful softreset on that shiny arceus. Further info VM me. And its holding silk scarf
Yep, it is definitely possible. With Rodo's code I was able to get a Shiny Arceus - now its just a matter of Soft-Resetting a good one... so tedious! :/

Magneshock, Unless you've decided on breloom. Consider gliscor or thundurus. Gliscor can toxic and knock off, while thundurus is the king of parafusion plus substitute or tailwind support sets(for vgc or battle spot though).

Edit: I meant tornados for the tailwind.

Battle spot singles bro. It's called WiFi for a reason.

If we're talking about tiers, they have their own discussions for everything.

Edit: Anyhow, I feel like the OP is set on breloom:) it's a cool mon.

Last edited:
Battle spot singles bro. It's called WiFi for a reason.

If we're talking about tiers, they have their own discussions for everything.

Edit: Anyhow, I feel like the OP is set on breloom:) it's a cool mon.
Unfortunately you're still wrong. The WiFi section doesn't refer to a tier. Only online trades or battles.

Battle Spot has its own section and is a tier in its own right, kind of.

Btw, you didn't get back to me about the Abra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)