Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a Modest Ditto with IVs useful for breeding? I want to rebreed my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Calm Porygon and have no way to get the nature on it besides catching a random Modest Ditto in the Pokémon Village...

I can offer you a 6IV Calm Porygon in return and clone the Ditto, if you only have one.

Thank you rufusdrumknott!

Last edited:
Is there anywhere on this site where you can trade Friend Safari codes with people? I don't know my safari and I'm looking for a fletchling with HA

Is there anywhere on this site where you can trade Friend Safari codes with people? I don't know my safari and I'm looking for a fletchling with HA
Congratulations, you're in the right thread.

I don't have a Fletchinder Friend Safari, but I can give you a spitback HA Fletchling if you'd like? VM me if you would.

I'm looking for someone willing to trade me an enigma berry (non hacked, obviously, these berries were given out during the 2014 International Challenge May among other things.) I need one for a friend who has a scheme involving the Juice Shoppe. In return, I can offer a spitback of your choice from options including Chlorophyll Timid Bulbasaurs, Timid Charmanders, Careful Phamptumps, Naughty Mudkips, Timid Treeckos, and a lot of others. Feel free to ask for something and if I have it or can get it, we can negotiate as long as its reasonable.) Thank you in advance.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I just got Pokemon X, but none I've my friends play the game. I've been looking for weeks for someone to evolution trade my phantump and that fluffy fairy pokemon. Are there any trusted, verified traders that can do a quick tradeback with me? My Friend code is 4485-1155-2584 (profile name is Limn), and my in-game name is ヒョウ. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hi! I just got Pokemon X, but none I've my friends play the game. I've been looking for weeks for someone to evolution trade my phantump and that fluffy fairy pokemon. Are there any trusted, verified traders that can do a quick tradeback with me? My Friend code is 4485-1155-2584 (profile name is Limn), and my in-game name is ヒョウ. I'd greatly appreciate it!
i can help

Is there something special I have to do to let you add me? I put in your friend code and it says you're provisionally registered.

I just SRd for a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Latios in ORAS.

Now what do I do? Is this thing worthy of a spot on VGC teams? Is it sought after?
Depends. The stats make it well worthy for use in VGC, but how sought after it is here depends on if it's the in-game Latios from Omega Ruby or the Southern Island Latios from Alpha Sapphire that can be in something other than Poke Ball. (the latter is more coveted, again depending on if you used a matching ball to catch it, but either way someone may want it to not have to sit through Courtney over and over.)

I just SRd for a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Latios in ORAS.

Now what do I do? Is this thing worthy of a spot on VGC teams? Is it sought after?
I might be interested in your Latios depending on the ball it's in, since I already have one very close to yours in a standard Poké Ball.

I used a master ball as I was too lazy to try for anything else. And sadly it only took about 10 SRs for this.. I was just using the masterball to hurry and get an idea of what stats I should be aiming for.

Eon Ticket one tho. I have Sapphire.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(late reply but whatever)

for all your Friend Safari needs I would recommend checking out r/FriendSafari on reddit. You can post what you're looking for or that you need yours checked and other users will reply if they're willing to help. It's how I find whatever I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)