Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That event was in 2004 for FRLG, chances that hatches shiny and flawless are like 1 in a billion. Probably more.
If you're not interested, that's ok. Just stop wasting my time. I clearly stated to PM if you have a problem. If you still don't understand, then I cannot help you

I know I recently asked about another Thundurus last page, but I promise this one is better. Now, K/T?

Thundurus - #642 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 16 - 17 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ball: Great ball
HP: ice
Questions: If the hit points is 30 and not 31 does it make a huge difference? Same with the 26 defense iv, does it make a difference?

I know I recently asked about another Thundurus last page, but I promise this one is better. Now, K/T?

Questions: If the hit points is 30 and not 31 does it make a huge difference? Same with the 26 defense iv, does it make a difference?
I'd say keep for personal use. Flawless or bust for trade value.

30 or 31 is the same at lvl 50

the defense I would guess 2 or 3 points at lvl 50

Looking for a female HA Poliwag in a Nest Ball, nature and IVs don't matter. Offering a female 5IV Pidgey in a Friend Ball.
Ive got a female HA polliwog but it doesn't have the fantastic egg move that is Encore... would be happy to trade for Pidgey

EDIT: dw its in a nest ball. Also is the Pidgey Timid by any chance?

It does have HP ice, so that's a keep for me regardless of personal use or trading on here.

keep

Keep because of that hp ice

Lookong for: 6iv naive absol and calm synch! And someone who can poat for me a trade thread,now people dont tell me i can do this myself im asking because i actually can't, the person who can just send me the codes so i will post it myself, a paymenet is sure to have :) nd looking for an help to transfer 5 pokes from X to OR

Repost for new page:

Looking for touch trades for the following mons to help me complete my pokedex:

Throh
Sawk
Swadloon
Whimsicott
Petitlil
Darmanitan
Yamask
Minccino
Cinccino
Duosion
Reuniclus
Swanna
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Frillish
Jellicent
Eelektross

Last edited:
I'm progressing through AS at the moment but don't want to capture Kyogre as I want to SR at a later point in time.
Is the capture mandatory?

Decided that it would take too long to get a shiny ho-oh so I started going for a competitive one, would 31/25/31/23/25/31 adamant be a keep or a toss?

Toss it is then, thanks guys. Lol that was right after a 0/0/31/31/0/31 so it seemed pretty great compared to what I've been getting, I'll keep going tho and hopefully I get a flawless one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)