Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for any IVs, I'm gonna breed them myself but I just need parents. And kanga is jolly
Okay, I have a Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (4IV), Adamant Honedge (2IV with Swords Dance), Adamant Thick Fat Swinub (2IV with Odor Sleuth, Take Down, Icicle Crash), and a Bold and Calm Rotom for you (Bold is 5IV, missing HP). I can trade them later tonight if that works for you.

Trying to find this user:

OT: Akria ID: 56204

I see some of peeps has legendaries from him but I can't find him on smogon.

Just fact checking for a potential trade.

Okay, I have a Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan (4IV), Adamant Honedge (2IV with Swords Dance), Adamant Thick Fat Swinub (2IV with Odor Sleuth, Take Down, Icicle Crash), and a Bold and Calm Rotom for you (Bold is 5IV, missing HP). I can trade them later tonight if that works for you.
Hey that would be awesome, I just got home. I can trade whenever you can.

looking for a female dusk ball intimidate scraggy , ivs, natures don't matter ( impish or brave would be nice), egg moves would also be nice .

Yeah I doubt in New Mexico I can find a old cheat device which would be a game shark so I probably would have to send the files to someone:/ can someone please send me a guide also to rng abuse in emulators.
There isn't a lot of emu rng info online. But I know a guide or two and can walk you through emu rng for gen V.
Pm me if you need help and I'll be glad to help.
I'll PM you the links for the guides I do know later when I'm on my laptop.

There isn't a lot of emu rng info online. But I know a guide or two and can walk you through emu rng for gen V.
Pm me if you need help and I'll be glad to help.
I'll PM you the links for the guides I do know later when I'm on my laptop.
Actually I wanted to learn about emulating rng for gen 3 on pokemon emerald. Also would the language for the emulator have to be in japanese in order to get shiny mew? Also thanks I'll still take you up on the offer for the guides. Is their any way I can also work around not having to play all of the game in japanese and still get a shiny mew.

Also looking for a cloner

EDIT: Google is your friend, do not ask for links to roms/emulators on this site or you will be infracted.

looking for a Ditto with hp IV of 30, the rest don't necessarily matter. FT basic breeding services (can do egg moves/tutor moves/specified pokeballs from Y or OR and IVs and natures)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Terrakion (Jolly): 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or Toss? I'm leaning towards tossing it (ah, if that Defense and Sp.Atk were swapped...), but I'd still like to hear some opinions before I do something with it.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Terrakion (Jolly): 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or Toss? I'm leaning towards tossing it (ah, if only that Defense and Sp.Atk were swapped...), but I'd still like to hear some opinions before I do something with it.
Reposting for new page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)