Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I read on Bulbapedia that Female Moves are inherited first, and then the Male Moves come into play, potentially erasing the Female Moves, but dunno if the erasing process applies when there are only 4 Moves in total (2 Male / 2 Female).
Basically, egg moves will fill move slots until all 4 slots are filled, no interference. After that, male moves will begin to overwrite female moves. (So, if each parent has 4 different egg moves, the baby will inherit all 4 from the male.)

lol gen 6 came all pokes you got earlier lost most value because they wont have the hexagon. still i was just asking how much does the low speed hurts it I know it hurts but is it still usable or not?

and realy if you come saying toss on a shiny legend youre just ignorant especialy for the reason of an stat that isnt even being used.
*pentagon

It's funny because the only reason you're going for Naive is because I told you to. Remember when I told you about the mixed Kyurem Black set? Yeah, me too.

4 most useful egg moves for a choiced Sylveon? Are there actually any that could be useful in some bizarre scenario?
Maybe Stored Power, other than that there's no egg moves that benefit a choiced set. I guess you could put Wish and Yawn on it in case you decide to have it run a bulky offensive support set later on.

What was the point of asking if it's good enough to keep or if the speed "kills it"?
I never asked if I should toss or not I asked and I quote: alright people another shiny legend does the low speed kill it?

I asked if the low speed speed would kill competetive use at all I never asked if I should keep or toss

but dont worry I wont ask anymore. thats clearly useless

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol gen 6 came all pokes you got earlier lost most value because they wont have the hexagon. still i was just asking how much does the low speed hurts it I know it hurts but is it still usable or not?

and realy if you come saying toss on a shiny legend youre just ignorant especialy for the reason of an stat that isnt even being used.
Not really...Pentagon only prohibits pokemon from participating in VGC. Since Kyurem is not allowed in VGC to begin with, there is no reason to trade for your terrible IV shiny pentagon Kyurem over someone's flawless RNG shiny Kyurem. They're collector's items, and since most people here collect pokemon with good IVs...yeah.

It would be a different story if you had SR something like a Cresselia or a Heatran, since those ARE allowed in VGC. Even so, no one would want a shiny one with terrible IVs if they were going to battle with it. They'd take one that was non-shiny with fantastic IVs.

funny that a lot of people where interested in shiny reshiram anyway which had max speed and special attack but terrible ivs otherwise so eaperently some people are interested in it but dont worry this will be my last post in this thread
Shiny Reshiram isn't available in the older games. No way to RNG it with flawless IVs, because of the shiny lock...

Last edited:
Looking for female spitbacks of the following
Growlithe with Intimidate in

Machop with Guts in

Doesn't need the correct natures, IVS or egg moves though it'd be nice never the less.

I never asked if I should toss or not I asked and I quote: alright people another shiny legend does the low speed kill it?

I asked if the low speed speed would kill competetive use at all I never asked if I should keep or toss

but dont worry I wont ask anymore. thats clearly useless
Unfortunately, it's so bad that tossing is the right call.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can both of you argue in pm's and stop spamming the SQSR thread?, none of this has anything to do with "Simple Questions/Simple Requests".

LF someone to clone the following pokemon, need original + 2 copies, you can keep a copy for yourself as compensation, pm me:

My Slowbro (Mega Slowbro)
OT: Justine ID: 46306
(Female) - Bold - Oblivious
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Me First
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2qschm/1321/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis
I can do this real quick if you still need it. PM me

Can both of you argue in pm's and stop spamming the SQSR thread?, none of this has anything to do with "Simple Questions/Simple Requests".

LF someone to clone the following pokemon, need original + 2 copies, you can keep a copy for yourself as compensation, pm me:

My Slowbro (Mega Slowbro)
OT: Justine ID: 46306
(Female) - Bold - Oblivious
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Me First
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2qschm/1321/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis

If its not urgent i can definitely do it tomorrow for you.

Ninja'd

Pentagon pkm are pkm that you caugth in xy and ORAS.And im interest in legends from those games that i can use in VGC.
Im sorry to say but i dont have any good legende-born competitive pokemon from xy or Oras. Those pokemon i can offer is those pokemon i mention in the "first" Message:/

Maybe Stored Power, other than that there's no egg moves that benefit a choiced set. I guess you could put Wish and Yawn on it in case you decide to have it run a bulky offensive support set later on.
I agree with this. But dont forget baton pass.I bred a bold Sylveon for a cleric set and the egg moves I choose were yawn, wish, stored power and baton pass. If you dont breed it as an egg move its not relearnable. Baton pass has use on specs

Along the same lines, what are useful egg moves for mega Lopunny? I know fake out and encore are awesome but I don't see other options. I been breeding the other two as copycat and teeter dance.

Groudon
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/28
Sooo close
Keep or toss
man that is close. I sadly am not the wisest in close pokemon in this. I might keep though because you can be slower then kyogre and you can set up sun first. So keep in my opinion but understand that other people I know may disagree. It's a hard one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)